YeWook

“Kyuhyun!”

“Kyuuuuuu!!! Pay attention to me!”

“Kyuhyun!!!”

Kyuhyun then came back to all of his senses from his daydream, when he noticed that his now “GIRLFRIEND” is waving her hands in front of him.

“Uhh…sorry…what is it again?”

Sungmin pouts. “yah! You’re not even paying attention you jerk.” She looked closely to his eyes. They are right now in Sungmin’s room, studying again. Sungmin is just wearing a plain shirt and a jogging pants, her hair is in ponytail and she’s wearing her nerd glasses that she used to wear before when she was pretending to be a boy.

“Sorry… It’s just that, I still can’t believe it.” Looking at Sungmin while embarrass.

“Still can’t believe what?” Sungmin asked him curiously.

“Well…you know….that you…and I are actually…” he can’t continue because embarrassment is taking over him. Sungmin notices it and finds it cute.

“You know, Kyuhyun, for a pervert and a playboy, seeing you embarrass right now, makes me smile, I never thought that a pervert like you could actually love someone seriously and be embarrass…” she giggles.

“shut up, it’s your fault you know…”

“why is it my fault? I didn’t made you a playboy before you know.”

“It’s not that stupid, you made me feel this way. I really enjoy my life before when I used to play with many girls,”

“ah, so you’re not enjoying your life now that I came?” Sungmin asked him sarcastically raising one of her eyebrow.

“That’s not that, it’s different… definitely different” then he looked seriously towards Sungmin’s eyes.

“You made me enjoy my life without playing with anyone just simply being by my side.”

Sungmin punched Kyuhyun’s face softly, “Yah! You’re being corny! Let’s stop this cheezyness already and tutor me already.”

Kyuhyun leaned forward to Sungmin and whispered “I love you Lee Sungmin.” Making Sungmin blushed.

“yah! I said stop it already… hahaha… I already know that okay? So teach me now the lesson, Sir Kyuhyun.” Then she gave him a peck on the lips.

And Kyuhyun just smiled. He and Sungmin is now officially a couple and happiness is overwhelming his entire system because he really loves this girl.

--

“You’ve been doing great lately.” Kyuhyun complimented Sungmin.

Sungmin just smile at him.

“You answer properly most of my questions.”

Sungmin just smile at him again. she's happy that Kyuhyun now is not yelling at her but complimenting her.

“For that I shall give you a reward.”

Sungmin turned to him. “a reward?”

“remember our deal?”

“deal?”

“you know, where if I win, You’d give me a kiss and if you win…” Kyuhyun haven’t finish because Sungmin interrupted him “If I win I’d punch you…so I should punch your face now!”

Sungmin said smiling as she ready her hand Kyuhyun leaned towards her and stare at her seriously. “No, I change the deal, I’d just give you a reward instead of you punching my handsome face.”