He loves her, She loves Him

When Kyuhyun followed Sungmin to the kitchen. They don’t know that the four is talking about them.

 “they really look so cute together. They look like a real couple already.” Donghae said.

“Yeah, they really like each other so much, It’s so obvious.” Ryeowook followed up.

“If only that bratty boy Kyuhyun would just confess already to Sungmin, he’s the guy so he should do the initiative to tell her how he feels.” Said by Eunhyuk.

“Actually I confessed to Min-ah yesterday” Kibum shyly confessed to the four.

Everyone was shocked by what Kibum confessed to them.

Donghae asked him.“Yah? You like Minnie, Kibum?”

“actually way before, ever since I saw her playing at your pool when we were kids, I really had a crush on her…”

“that’s the time that Sungmin had a crush on you.”

“yeah, I thought so too, that’s why I thought I had a chance but she rejected me.” Kibum sadly said to them but still he smiles.

“She said that she really was attracted to me but she is in love with someone else,  still she said that we could still remain friends if I want to, and it’s that right now. She’s in love with someone else and that is Cho Kyuhyun”

“do you still like her?” Donghae asked him.

“hmmm, maybe? I guess just a small crush and admiration, because I can see that the person she likes loves her so much, he did so many things just for Sungmin, he changed a lot, right? You all saw how he changed when Sungmin came to our school?”

Both Ryeowook and Eunhyuk nods because they’d been together with Kyuhyun way before Donghae came to their school that’s why they know what Kibum was talking about, the changes that Kyuhyun undergo because of his love for Sungmin.

“he is willing to change for her, he is willing to become a better person for her, and that is already one big proof that he loves Sungmin so much and Sungmin does too. That’s why I want to support them both.” Kibum continued.

“Yeah, they’re love for each other is something to envy about, because finding true love is a miracle. They’re really cute and sweet, they may fight with each other but deep inside they really care about each other a lot.” Donghae said and Eunhyuk just held her hand.

“you know, you shouldn’t envy their love story because you will find yours too someday.” Eunhyuk said to her making her blush and nod.

“You two are being cheesy as well,” Ryeowook said to Eunhyuk and Donghae.

While at the Kitchen.

“why did you even follow me? I already see your face many times, and even in the kitchen where I am cooking, you’d piss me again?” Sungmin complains to kyuhyun.

“Because Ryeowook needs to study so I said to help you here, good thing that I offered to help you pumpkin head. Hurry up already in cooking.”

“you’re as bossy as ever. Fine. What do you want to eat?”

“What do you mean what do I want to eat?”

“well, you’re the boss, so tell me what do you want?”

Kyuhyun smirked and hugged Sungmin from the back and whispered to her “If I say that it’s you that I want, would you give it to me?”. Sungmin blushed from hearing those and kick Kyuhyun’s leg.