Revelation

SUNGMIN POV

I went home already, I didn’t finish the class, Nice Lee Sungmin, It’s your first day of the class and you already took just a half day. Well what can I do? Those stupid girls just poured water all over me, I can’t come to class when I am all drenched.

I need to take a shower so that I could get refreshened. Everyone knows that You can always meditate inside the shower. hahahhaha. I guess I could forgetr most of my problems while enjoying my bathing time.

And since No one’s home. There’s no maid, Kyuhyun and Ryeowook are at school, therefore no one’s here, I could take this wig away and when I took it off my brownish brunette hair fall. Hays, it’s so hard to pretend to be a boy. But I don’t want to gain more attention than what I had before. When I was a girl before, I had so many confessions and because of that I attract much attention and I hurt different people. I even hurt my bestfriend.

I already hurt Hae because of this face of mine and I don’t want others to be as well.

Yes, Hae was my childhood bestfriend and I hurt her so bad.

Haist, Hae, How I missed you already.

I really miss you.

As I was staying at the bathroom, I feel a little dizzy and hot, Maybe because I was drenched for too long. Sheeeessshhh... I better rest for a while.

[at school]

“Kyuhyun-aah, Why are you not responding?”

Seohyun keeps on kissing Kyuhyun, on the lips, on his cheeks, on his neck but Kyuhyun isn’t responding to any of it. It’s like Seohyun is kissing a lifeless maniquine.

He keeps on thinking about the eyes that stares at him from before. He closed his eyes so that he could put his mind to the sensation of where a girl is kissing him but then Sungmin’s sight keeps on popping into his vision. He keeps on seeing Sungmin even if she is not there so he opened his eyes and when he saw Seohyun kissing him, he imagined it was Sungmin who did that. Making him blush.

His eyes made wide opened because he is now thinking that it was Sungmin who he is kissing and he felt Pleasure coming from his system.

Only when he imagined it was Sungmin that he felt something within him.

“Shit!”

“what’s wrong oppa?” Seohyun asked him when he cursed.

Then Kyuhyun just shove Seohyun off, and start fixing his clothes.

“Oppa, when will we see each other again?”

Kyuhyun just turned around and said “Not even in your dreams anymore, Lady. Don’t you dare try to kiss me again or you’ll regret it.”