Married Couple

SUNGMIN POV

“I really love you Lee Sungmin… Come to love me soon.”

Yahhh… I heard someone said that, It made me happy. Really really happy. Yah.. Is it Kyuhyun? How I wish it was him. I really feel like it’s him. Kyuhyun! I already like you you imbecile. Why’d you still ask me that. But still I’m so happy right now.

“Minnie” I turned around and I saw Kyuhyun with flowers.

Flowers? Why? Is he proposing to someone? That’s bad. Please don’t Kyuhyun. Don’t give your heart to someone else. I’m here, please look at me.

He went towards me and kneeled.

Yah! My heart is already skipping a beat, a very fast and hard heart beat.

“I really love you Lee Sungmin… Come to love me soon. I’d definitely wait for you.”

Yah, I am right he is the one who said that, Yah, Cho Kyuhyun, You don’t need to wait, I already like you, even the stars above can tell you how much I really do, I—

*KKKRRRRIIIIIIIIINNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG*

*KKKKKRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG*

“Owwwww! My head hurts…so much”

I keep hearing my stupid alarm clock ringing. Aish, it was all just  a dream. Why did you even wake me up, I haven’t even given my reply yet. Aish! My head really hurts. I touched my forehead, I don’t have a fever but my head feels like a drum, it keeps on *thug thug, it really hurts.

“Yoh! Ugly bunny, are you already awake?”

I turned around and it was Kyuhyun. But with no flowers and with a frowning face .

Aish, it really was just a dream.

As if Kyuhyun would really fall in love with me and kneeled to me.

“tsk, you have guts to drink when you can’t even control alcohol and you fall so quickly. You even made me carry you to your bed. Alcoholic girl!” he complained.

Yeah, I forgot, we were both drinking Molina, it’s a red wine when I felt so dizzy and lost control of myself. Yiii~ what did I say to him all this time? Did I do anything stupid or worst, something unimaginable.

>///////////////////////<

“yah, what did I do last night? Did I say something stupid? Did I do something crazy? Tell me Kyuhyun.”

He just looked at me and smirk his signature smirk.

Don't smirk you pabo, I'm already falling for you