Am I in love?

☆WOOHYUN POV★

After replacing Hyuni's manager I go back to Infinite studio's. I don't know why but I keep smiling since I went out from Hyuni's studio. Probably I was happy because I got her number phone, huh! But why should I'm being happy? Hahahah that's impossible! Impossible I like her, I just met her this morning. Aish! Just forget about it NAM WOOHYUN! I shout to myself in my mind.

"Yah, what makes you take so long time to replace the manager part? Huh!" Sungkyu hyung ask me.

" Yah, why you keep smiling since you come in? Is that something happen?" Sungyeol asks me. Aish why he always have a dirty thinks.

"Nope, there's nothing happen, I was late because I was going to restroom just now." I lied.

"Yeorobun, let's continue our practise." Sungkyu hyung said.

◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆ skip ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇

I was really tired right now. It's was tiring since we have comeback two last week, well I hope we doesn't have a crowded schedule since our comeback have past, but my guess was wrong we still have to keep practise , practise and practise. Huh! It's such a full schedule like before we have our comeback. I about to take a nap but someone were disturb it.

"Woohyun hyung!" Sungjong yelled

"Ne!" I yelled back.

"Our CEO want meet you now." Sungjong said. Huh! What 's now? Did I have do something wrong?

"Hyung, ppali!" Sungjong yelled again.

"Arasso, I'll go now!" I yelled back. Wait! Why just me were heading to CEO's room?

"Hyung, why you didn't come?" I ask sunggyu hyung.

"He just want meet you, not all of us." He said with tired voice.

"Oh, arasso." I said as I walk out and heading to our CEO's room.
I was walking but I stopped when I saw a familiar figure infront of me. I was about to greer her , but she was greeting me first.

"Oh? Woohyun sunbaenim. Where are you going?" She asks me with cheerful voice. I don't know why but suddenly all of my tiredness were gone when I saw her. I just give her a big smile.

"Woohyun sunbaenim? Where are you going?" She ask me again but with confused voice.

"Our CEO want meet me right now. How about you?" I reply her.

"Oh, nado. Kaja! Let's go there together." She said. She gave a big smile. Oh god! Why she so cute, with her dimples make her evenmore cuter. She grab my hand and pull me and walk to CEO's room.

"Hyuni?" I call her

"Ne?" She stop from walking and face me. She give me a smile. Okay, I'm not lying right now, my heart really beat faster than before. Oh god! What is that means?

"Can I ask you a favor?" I smile to her. But she look at me with a full of confused face.

"Sure, what is it?" She ask.

"Can you stop calling me sunbaenim?"

" Pardon? Eh! But why? You are my sunbae and I should respect you." She really confused right now. Hahah she really cute.

"No, it's just make me look older since you just young 3 years from me and it makes me look to old."

"Then, why should I call you?"

"Just call me Woohyun Oppa. Can you?" I bet she really feel annoyed right now.

"Well, I'll try w..woohyun oppa." She said with a little bit stuttered when call Woohyun Oppa.

"Okay, let's go now. We late." I said as I grab her and walking to our CEO's room.

I still holding her hand when was walking to CEO's room. I really can't stop smiling right now.

"Ehem, can you let go of my hand?" She said. And I stop from walking and look at her. My smile faded away when sha ask me to let her hand go.

"Why? I thought you like it?"

"Ani, it's weird you know. I just met you this morning, and we even didn't know each other closer." She said. And I slowly let go of her hand.

"Sunbae... oh mianhae. Woohyun oppa ppali, you said we late already." She said.

We walk to CEO's room without talking to each other. I don't know why but it's hurt me. We arrive an infront of he's door. I knocked the door and he ask us to come in and we did.

"Oh, Woohyun and Hyuni come in and have a sit. Actually I want to talking about Hyuni and it have interconnected with you Woohyun." He said. When he said it have interconnected with me really happy and that's mean I always met her.

"What is it about daepyonim?" She ask.

"You know, your vocal teachers said that she has to take care another trainee and she can't handle both of you. She tell me that you have an improvement of your vocal so she think that one of my singer can guidr or teach you, so I have made decision that Nam Woohyun should teach you. Firstly I thought maybe Kim Sungkyu will teach you but since he have a bit hot temper when teaching, so maybe Woohyun will teach you. Is that okay for you Nam Woohyun?" He ask me.

"Ne, daepyonim. I'm alright with that."

"Okay if like that I will ask bpth of your manager to rearrange your schedule. Any question?" He ask. Hyuni and I just nod means agree with that.