The Cheating Tale

~I personal skip to the middle of the book when I read, I know I'm not the only one.>

~Not edited~

~Comment vote enjoy~

Trinity can still remember the time Derek approach her. She was waiting for the bus and her mother was just having a conversation to her not to talk to strangers. ''Hello little lady. What's your name?" Derek stood in front of her waiting a response.

The only thing running in trinity mind was how tall he was. How he smelt of weed and a mix of sweat. She grabbed the end of her bookbag strap and wrapped it around her. "I'm sixteen." Trinity said sweetly.

"I'm twenty three but age is nothing but a number." He cockily pushed a strand of hair out her face making her blush.

"Mommy said not talk to strangers. And you're too old for me!" Trinity tried to politely cross him to get on the bus but he stopped her making the bus drive off.

"Hey what you do that for?" Trinity crossed her arms and looked at the stranger weirdly.

"I like you. You're very pretty. Do you have a boyfriend?"

"No! And I don't want one either! Boys stink and are assholes." Trinity said crossing her arms knowing she said something smart.

"What a mouth for a very petite girl." Derek stepped a lot closer to her leaving her no room space.

"I want to be your boyfriend. Can I be your boyfriend?" Derek rubbed her cheek grabbing her chin making her look at him.

"I said no, I don't even know your name!" She mumbled out.

"It's Derek beautiful, and yours?"

"Trinity."

"Well Trinity, I'm gonna let you go to school but I will most definitely see you when you get out." He hastily kissed the top of her lip. Leaving before she can say anything.

She never walked to school before, she turned around to ask Derek but he was gone.
__________

"Fucking hell, Trinity!" Grayson grabbed his dick and tried to settle it down. He had blue balls and it hurted like a motherfucker. He constantly had a hard on and that's probably because he dreamed Trinity was on top of him riding the waves.

He reached under his bed and pulled two pills out, he potted both in his mouth and left out the cell.

Grayson reached the cafeteria and looked around for guards he saw no one so he continued on his mission to steal some banana pudding.

He saw movement from the end of the hall and had to see what was going on. He peeked his head around the corner and saw the light from the nurse ward on. He walked closer to the half open door and saw Pete.

'Why the hell will Pete be down here?' He asked himself. He peeked back around the door in saw his retreating figure he had regular clothes on so he must be going somewhere.

Grayson followed him to the secret escape way and followed along. The only thing in his mind was that he must be going to see Trinity.

As they was walking Grayson made sure to leave a trail so he can find his way back. They was walking for at least thirty minutes and all Grayson can think was how far she was hidden in the woods.

Pete came to a stop and found the ladder that was hidden by leaves on the ground, he put it against the tree and climbed up to the cabin that was just sitting there undetected.