Trying Something New

~Not edited~

~Enjoy~
_____________

It was a Friday night in surprisingly trinity didn't need to return to work she was currently in bed sulking over a situation she wasn't responsible for. She felt like a white girl losing her boyfriend because she was too needy.

She twisted and turned as she pulled the covers down because she was too hot, it felt like the desert in her room and she doesn't know why. She called out to her mother who was in the kitchen cooking with Kevin.Trinity wish she had a man sometimes. Not to cook for him. She be damned if she cook for a man. cause magically society put in the woman's mind that cooking for your man make him stay and not cheat. When that day come find me.

"Mom, can you please turn on the air." Trinity walked down stairs and into the kitchen she sat on the stool and groaned as she watched Kevin hug her mom for the back they had the weirdest relationship. They fight just to make up the next day. Even though Monica told her already she like angry sex with Kevin.

"Mom can you stop being nasty. And turn on the air?" Trinity asked taking a piece of bacon and biting into it.

"Trin baby how about we go on a double date one of Kevin friends are single and needs a lady to take to the ball tonight. How about we go to the mall." Monica turned around and put food on all three plates.

"Sure mom, but I'm turning on the air!" Trinity to took her plate and ran upstairs.

She got to her room in sat the plate down. She sat at her computer and played. 'Rich homie quan, I swear.' It was currently her favorite song at the moment that and, 'Rihanna bitch better have my money.'

She stripped out her clothes in got in the shower she ran her head under the water for a second she looked back in heard the door creek she shrugged it off and went back under the water.

She turned around to grab the soap but a hand stop her she slowly looked up the tattooed arm in knew instantly it was the devil himself.

"Grayson, why are you in here?" She covered her breast and lower area.

"You know you shouldn't shrug off the fact that your door is being opened. Somebody could have came in your room and killed you. Or worst." He pecked her lips and grabbed her rag and soap. "Let me wash you." He said.

"No! Grayson can you get out, please?" Trinity was back to her shy self she wanted to slap herself for that.

"Grayson how do you get out of jail so easily?" Trinity wanted to know because he always pop up out of nowhere. "Wouldn't they notice your gone."

"No! they wouldn't, I work in the library they don't check on me like they suppose to, they trust me I suppose. Anymore question?" He asked applying the soap to the rag getting it soapie.

"No, are you going to get out?" She asked again.

He bit his lip and huffed. "I'm not getting out neither are you. You haven't washed yet." He turned her around and washed her shoulders and neck. Trinity tried not to look down but it was so hard she slowly looked down his stomach he had a small patch of hair she thought it was weird.

She didn't want to look at his dick without asking him she thought it be rude to stare at his private part. "Grayson can I look down there?" She pointed towards his dick and he smirked as he guided her hands down his stomach.

"Yeah, I suppose you're not going to run away are you?"

"Only if your dick fit your personality!" She said sarcastically. She cleared her throat and rolled her eyes he hit her behind and she jumped. "Why did you do that! it hurted!" She pouted.

"Don't roll your eyes at me again!" He looked at her and picked her up she put her arms around her breast protectively. He put her arms down and smiled cocky at her.

"Grayson, I really have to go." She got down fast in wrapped the towel around her she walked to the sink and brushed her teeth she walked out the bathroom in went straight to her closet. Grayson came behind her and trapped her.

"What are you wearing?" He whispered in her ear.

"I don't know, just a shirt and jeans nothing too spectacular."

She grabbed her clothes and asked grayson politely to move. He was still naked and trinity tried not to pay a mind to his dick she wanted to look but then again she didnt. She thought it look like a pink hotdog or just ugly period.

She sat on her bed and he stood in front of her she tried her best not to look but she couldn't help it. It was white none the least she really didn't know what to think about it it had veins big veins and it look like a baguette.

"Grayson it look funny, why?" She said huffing at the fact she didn't know why it developed like that.

"What do you mean look funny have you never in your life seen a cock?" He crossed his arms in disbelief. "Trinity you telling me a women like you never seen a cock before?"

"Don't say cock! it sounds weird." She giggled and slid on her panties in bra.

Trinity took out her pointer finger and poked it. It wiggles she thought. Trinity poked at the head and heard Grayson moaning. "It's weird looking, in feel funny. I'm surprised your dick doesn't have tattoos on it too!" She told him as he pulled his boxer and clothes back on.

"I suppose, that will hurt even for me." He sat beside her and kissed the side of her face he pulled a strain of her hair behind her ear, he looked at her and smirked she was sitting so uncomfortable.

"Umm, I probably should get going I have to prepare for a date tonight!" She said nervously she didn't know how Grayson was going to take it he's already possessive. Grayson pulled her back and pointed towards the food she didn't eat.

She looked at him and bit her lip. "I'm not hungry anymore." Trinity was still in Grayson arms for what reason she didn't know.

"Tell me why you ran out the other day? And I want a complete answer." He whispered gently to her as he sat her on the bed she was now in his lap.

She cleared her throat.
__________

Lmao so tell me why the girl commented I don't like your story but still voted for all the other chapters is it because you like the story?

I decided not to mute her because most likely she will read this chapter.