Run With It

~Not edited~

~Enjoy~

The wind was knocking against the window as Grayson was still in trinity room he had thirty minutes left till he had to get back to the library. "Sweetcakes, I'm not getting any younger just tell me why you ran out the other day. And I will leave."

Trinity face lit up as Grayson was talking his muscle was flexing, and the position they was in didn't help either. She didn't know if she wanted to lick his chest or touch maybe both. She closed her eyes for a second as Grayson lifted up a little to sit against the headboard.

It has to be a virgin sex drive, just a simple touch of a hand going down south is a turn on! Even something that you can't touch but just watch is a turn on, porn!

"Sweetcakes, are you ok?" Grayson asked waving his hand in her face trying to get her attention. Trinity swatted his hands away and got off his lap.

"Yes, I heard you and it was nothing, really." Trinity said uneasy but still made up her mind to seem like she wasn't lying. She got off the bed and walked to the closet she came back out with a jacket and pills. She walked to Grayson in through the pills at him.

Grayson picked up the bottle and looked at her. "What are these?" He questioned looking at how big the pills were. "And who the hell swallow pills this big?"

"It's to help with headaches! they are really helpful despite the size, Grayson." Trinity said putting emphasis on the whole statement.

Grayson looked at her and smirked he pulled her to the bed and laid her down, he climbed over her and held her down with his arms. "Grayson get off your heavy!"

"I don't like your back talk! If you was truly mine I give you a good spanking! Or maybe a good workout!" Grayson bit her neck and sucked gently on her neck bone.

"And you still lie!"

"Grayson stop, that hurts!" Trinity pushed against his chest and he let up. He got off the bed and slipped his jacket and shoes on. To fast for Trinity. "I have to go Sweetcakes." Grayson walked to the bed where Trinity was sprawled out looking at the ceiling. "I can't wait to you have my children." He pecked her lips and stomach.

"Grayson, who said I was having your kids?" Trinity sat up and looked over towards him.

"I said you was having my kids. So therefore you are! no if ands or buts about it. I have to go." He pecked his Sweetcakes, cheek and left out by window.
__________

"Man where the fuck you been,Grayson? This is my last time doing this for you, did you even get the panties?" Pete was by the door waiting on Grayson cause he told him to stay and be guard for awhile.

"Pete I didn't get nothing! but I saw her naked so that's a plus for me."He Walked behind a bookcase and slipped of the regular clothes he had on for when he sneak out. And slipped back on his jumper when he come in.

"But nine times out of ten I probably have to leave again and you're going to be my look out man." Grayson playfully smacked Pete on the face and left down the hall he was whistling in going on he didn't notice the men following behind.

He turned to corner an instantly felt a blunt object against his head he tried to get up but somebody pushed him back down. "What the fuck!" Grayson shouted holding his leaking head he tried to look up put it was nothing but a blur.

"Stay away from Trinity, Grayson! she's been through a lot and you're not going to hurt her. I know your kind. And I don't like it you will not put her in a dangerous situation! Do you hear me?" The anonymous man shouted.

Grayson wiped his eyes and stood up. He still couldn't see but his ego was too big to let a man tell him what to do with his Sweetcakes. "She's mine and you don't get to tell me what to do with her!" Grayson smirked and held his head.

The man pushed him back down and he hit his head against the wall again. "She's not yours Grayson! She's nobody's you will not hurt her. Trust me she's been hurt before real bad and I won't let it happen again. Stay away from her." The man and his men walked away and left Grayson there with his head bleeding out.

"Fuck!" He shouted he made it out the bathroom he was pushed in. And into his cell he didn't want to go to the ward so he just wrapped his head with a bandage and took a pill. He laid down and closed his eyes.

He wasn't going to let his Sweetcakes go he just couldn't.
___________

"Ugh." Trinity moaned as she finally got to sit down and enjoy giving her feet a break she prayed that her mother wouldn't make her try on anything else. Between the man staring at her and the women occasionally giving her ugly looks she couldn't take it. She was hungry and wanted comfort.

"Trin baby sit up and eat your food we have to go to the doctors in a few and you need to be awake for the treatment." Monica sat the plate of fried rice and honey chicken down in front of Trinity and kissed her cheek.

"Mom do we have to go? I don't want to they always do the same thing and it hurts!" Trinity looked down at the food and played with her chicken she was hungry but the worry feeling in her stomach made her sick she hated the doctors.

"Trinity you have to go. How are you suppose to get better if you don't talk about it?" Monica looked at her daughter and shook her head she was so innocent it didn't make sense she wanted to murder those boys that made her like that but she couldn't.

"I know doctor Henderson, says I probably only have to go two times every two months now! So I guess that's good." Trinity giggled and ate her food.

After ten minutes they arrived at the doctors and was already in the waiting room the therapist came in and smiled towards,Trinity. "Ms. Monica, do you think me and Trinity can talk alone for just a minute."

"Sure,Trinity I be right outside if you need me." Monica left but not before kissing Trinity cheek.

"Hello,Trinity how are you today?" Doctor Henderson walked over to Trinity and sat in front of her.

Trinity smiled and said hello back.

"I'm only going to ask you a few follow up questions then you can leave, alright!"

"Alright, I don't have to get the treatment do I?cause I really hate it." Trinity sat back a little and made herself comfortable.

"No treatment. Just questions."

"Ok let's start with the first one. Have you met a man that you can Trust."

"No."

"Have you had nightmares lately."

"Yes."

"Do you have a man that's interesting in you?"

"Yeah, there's one." She smiled as she thought about Grayson.

"What do you like about him, Trinity?"

"He's Aggressive and..... and I like it."