Chapter 8 - To Who I Owe The Pleasure To

Mercedes

I sat there as I saw August walk into the room. The door closed as he takes a seat. I adjusted my coat and cleared my throat. "Mercedes." He speaks.

"August." I speak.

"He still didn't come back didn't he?" He asks as I rolled my eyes.

"Nope." I sighed.

"I just don't get it." I say as I stand up and clasped my hands. August chuckles and doesn't say anything. Instead, he starts to get up and slowly make his way to me.

As he stood in front of me, he just continues to stare. I mean mug him and ask, "What are you staring at?"

"You." He says as I rolled my eyes.

"Real funny, look let's just-" I say as he interrupts me by caressing my face.

"You really need to chill Ma." He chuckles.

"I am chill." I replied as I rolled my eyes.

"You're not." He disagrees.

"Am to." I say.

"Not." He says.

"Am to-" I say to him until I'm interrupted by him kissing me.

I began to kiss him back as he brought me closer to him with his other hand on my back. I proceeded to kiss him while wrapping my arms around him. He places both hands on my waist as we continue to kiss, then picks me up and places me on the table.

We kept kissing, and I didn't want to pull away from it. This was satisfactory because I couldn't feel my legs anymore. I couldn't feel my fingers, I forgot about my problems, and I forgot about my marital problems. August starts unbuttoning my coat as he opens it to reveal the shirt and pants I'm wearing. We kissed some more as he heaved up my shirt as I attempted to unzip my jeans, and then he quickly pulled down my pants. I closed my eyes as he began to kiss my chest, relishing every bit of it. He made my body feel so phenomenal that I couldn't feel the cold or vacancy of the room because all I could feel was him, all around me, filling everything.

I opened my eyes to gaze down at him as he began to kiss my lower area carefully. Then we locked gazes as he began to slide down my panties.

I gasped as my phone starts to ring as I wake up from being on the couch. I pick my phone then answered it, "Hello?" I replied in a sleepy tone.

It was the police station telling me that they pulled up all of the phone records that I requested. After we finished talking, I hung up the phone. I looked down at my ring and looked at the clothes I was wearing. Then I gasped, "Oh my god."

I looked at my phone and saw that it was nine o'clock at night. I placed my phone down as I got up to go the downstairs bathroom. Once I made it in there, I ran cold water then started to splash my face with it.

When I finished, I grabbed a towel to wipe my face. Ilooked up at myself in the mirror as I started to sigh. "Why!" I slammed my other hand on the counter then threw down the towel I was using then walked out of the bathroom.

I really didn't know what was going on and didn't know what to do. I grabbed my phone then I called Miracle. I waited for her to answer the phone. "Come on Miracle." I mumbled.

Then she picks up, "Hey." I started to sigh with relief.

"Girl, what is going on with me?" I whined.

"What do you mean?" She asks.

"I'm starting to have dreams about him." I tell her as I whined again.