Chapter 6 - How Things Will Go

Omniscient

As August was explaining to Mercedes what was going on. Miracle was limping her way inside of the building to clock in at her job. Once she clocked in, she was about to leave back out to go in Mercedes office until she bumps into someone.

"Shit." Miracle says as she drops her bag.

"Watch it." She heard a man's voice and recognized it instantly.

She grabbed her bag and mean mugged Tony. "You was in my way, mother fucker." She says to him as he starts to laugh.

"I'm not about to deal with the both of you in one day." Tony shakes his head as he laughs.

"Excuse me?" Miracle says folds her arms.

"Oh? That's right, you didn't arrive on time." Tony chuckled.

"You let her tell you. I guess she didn't come cry to you yet." He says as Miracle shakes her head.

"I swear you disgust me." Miracle tells him before she leaves out.

As the two continued to walk in separate directions, Kylie was at home cleaning up until she hears the doorbell. Kylie stops cleaning and makes her way to the door. She looks through the peephole and saw that it was her little sister. Kylie sighs before she opens the door.

Kylie opens the door and her sister starts to greet her I'm excitement, "Sisssssyyyyyy." She says as she hugs Kylie.

"Oh! Hey." Kylie says sounding a bit surprised.

"I can't believe that I'm about to finally ab an auntie." Her sister Kayla says dramatically as she starts to grab her suitcases in bring them in.

Kylie closes the door and locks it as Kayla looks around. "Damn, it's nice in here." Her sister says Kylie folds her arms shaking her head.

"You are already making yourself at home." Kylie chuckled as she continues to clean.

"Oh no, no pregnant sister of mine is going to work herself. Let me get situated and I'll be cleaning for you until you have your baby." She says as Kylie looks up at her.

"Really?" Kylie responds sounding surprised.

"Hell yeah. You relax babe." Kayla says as Kylie smiles.

"Thank you, uh Tony will be here later on so you can meet him." Kylie replies.

"He really is that great to you huh?" Kayla replies as Kylie smiles.

"Yes..He really is." Kylie replies as she nods her head.

"Aw, I'm glad you're finally happy because August was putting you through a lot." Kayla makes a face as she folds her arms.

"Now show me to my room." Kayla adds.

"Okay, follow me." Kylie chuckles as her sister begins to grab her things to follow her.

While Kylie was getting her sister situated, Josh was getting ready to see Miracle on her lunch break. He chuckled as he started to place on his shirt in the mirror.