Chapter 8 - To Who I Owe The Pleasure To

Start from the beginning

"About August? Oh bitch, you got it bad for him." Miracle says as I rolled my eyes.

"I'm still going to say that it's my hormones." I scoffed.

"See, denying it more will have you going through it worse. Wait til you start getting hot flashes sis." She says as I groaned.

"Miracle! You aren't helping." I tell her as she starts laughing.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry." She laughs.

"Listen, you may need to continue to finish what you was going do before I call that night." She says as my eyes widened as my mouth dropped.

"What?! Miracle-" I say before she cuts me off.

"If he got you feeling horny like that, then release it out of your system somehow sis." She says as I sighed.

"You have either A or B...A, Take that ring off and leave Tony, the schedule a conjugal visit with August and let him do his thing." She says.

"Mir-" I say before she cuts me off.

"Or B, since you want to stay with his pathetic ass, and he's not there. And to me, seems like he doesn't even want to touch you, just do a solo action with yourself." She suggested as I sighed.

"You didn't just say those things.." I sighed as I ran my hand through my hair.

"Girl you got it bad for him. I mean bad, next thing you know, your Kitty starts thumping when you're around him and when you're thinking about him." She tells me as I shake my head.

"Jesus Christ." I say.

"Girl, Jesus can't help you with this one." She chuckles.

"Ha-ha, real funny." I squint my eyes.

"I'm sorry, I told you had the easy way out  but you're only challenging yourself, your hormones, and your emotions right now." She tells me as I sighed again.

"Fine. I'm not doing A because Tony will come around." I say as she groans.

"Bitch, the way he embarrassed you the other day, you may as well see this as a sign to let August take over." She tells me as I roll my eyes.

"Stop holding to something that's definitely died out. Once it's dead bitch, it's dead." She adds as I sighed.

"I already feel guilty. Like what if I...I don't want to give up on us. We spent many years together." I whined.

"Bitch, the past is the past. Now, let this man show you what you've been needing in your whole life." Miracle scoffs.

"And what's that?" I asked.

"Dick." She answers as I started coughing.

"Girl relax, I'm just kidding...or am I." She adds as she starts laughing.

"Miracle." I rolled my eyes.

"Okay, all jokes pushed aside, maybe August is the person that's going to bring a side of you that you never thought you had." She tells me.

"And from the sound of it, sounds like he's doing that without even fully trying to." She adds while she chuckles.

"I mean... I..." I say as I pause myself.

"I've never felt like this before with anyone...Tony's the only boyfriend I ever had and guy I ever liked." I add.

"He made me feel loved, but he never made me feel like-" I say before I'm interrupted.

"Like you want to get fucked to where your soul jumps out of your body." Miracle says.

"Not even just that...Our chemistry wasn't like this...ever." I tell her.