"This is amazing! How did you find this place?"

"Yamato and I loved venturing into the woods. And we stumbled across this cave then this pool." I said as I grabbed the floaty things I packed. I walked tours the pool, and set down the bag and took my shirt and shoes off the walked in using the stairs I carved with Yamato.

"Well are you coming in or not. It's nice and warm." I said to the raven still looking around in shock.

"Hell yes!" He said as he walked to where I walked into the water. He got in and swam to me and took one of the floaty things and then pulled me in and kissed me. "It's so pretty. I love it and I love you."

"I love you too." I said hugging him. Then we just played around for an hour or two. It was about 3:30 when we decided to leave. We got dressed then headed out of the cave. Once we were at the exit of the cave he looked at me.

"Race ya!" I said.

"It's so on! You are going down!" We both went in different directions. Humf he is so loosing because I have the nine tails on my side, and I have known these woods for plenty of  years. I finally made it to the house I walked tours the entrance and then saw the tall raven leaning on the door.

"I win, fox!" He said as he lightly punched my shoulder.

"Fox? I like it!" I said as I stuck out my tongue at him. "And your...ummmm......kitten! Yea kitten!"
He looked at me with loving eyes.

"Kitten. I love it." He closed the door behind us and locked it. He turned and picked me up and kissed me. I wrapped my legs around him then heard the door bell. We just ignored it but it rang vigorously. I rolled my eyes and broke the kiss.

"Let me get the door." He sighed then put me down. I unlocked the door and opened it an in came a pissed off Kiba.

"What happened Kiba?" Sasuke asked as Kiba took out a bottle of beer. He plopped himself on the couch. I walked over to him and sat next to him pressed against him slightly.

"Well I got a detention for being late and then got beat up by some assholes for doing NOTHING!" After he said this he chugged the whole bottle.

I then heard Sasuke's phone go off. He picked up the call Itachi and him fighting on the phone. I heard to talk to you so you come home now I felt a sinking feeling in my gut because he had to leave me.

"I hate to dash out like this but my brother wants me home. I'll see you two tomorrow!"

"I'll show you out." I got up and opened the door for us then stepped out and kissed him good bye. I closed the door behind me then had Kiba pinning me to the wall. I froze, I felt my heart beat faster and my legs got weak. He put his hand up my shirt and felt around for my stitches.

"Just as I thought your better." He whispered into my ear. I blushed he then put his body against mine. And leaned into me. I could feel the heat of his breath on my lips. "May I?" He asked. I nodded my head yes.

WHY DID I DO THAT! It's just like that song. 'nod your head yes, but you want to say no. What do you mean?' Repeatedly played in my mind.

He smiled then went in for the 'kill'. I was deciding in my mind whether I should kiss back or not. I mean I did tell him yes so I guess I should. Our tongues played with each other.

Then I saw Sasuke behind Kiba. His eyes got all red and puffy and he grabbed what he forgot and left with the only sound of his soft whimpers of sadness.

My heart felt like someone crushed it. And crumbled into little tiny pieces. I had tears in my eyes I stopped kissing Kiba and pushed him enough to have his body off of mine.

"What's wrong?" He asked with worried and shocked eyes. I stumbled to the door and opened it and saw him turn the corner running.

"Nothing. Just nothing. Don't worry about it." I said falling to the floor crying even harder.

"You're obviously not okay. What's wrong?"

"Just drop it Kiba! I don't want to talk about it!" I snapped at him.

"Sorry." He said. He then picked me up and carried me to my bed. I looked at him and pushed out these words with a struggle.

"I'm sorry Kiba." He smiled then said then said goodbye.

I couldn't help but think of last night. When I laid in this bed alone for the first time in days. All I could do was cry harder and harder. It's like loosing Jiraiya sensei all over again. I cried until it hurt, my face was all puffy and my eyes were so red.

I got my phone I want to text Sasuke. I change my mind instead I took a shower, got dressed, and walked over to Sasuke's  house. I was waiting at the door I just stared at the door in fear. I finally found my courage and knocked on the door. Itachi answered the door I asked if he was home and he said yes.

Itachi was about to call him but I covered his mouth with my hand. He looked at me angrily but I remove my hand and explained myself.

"It's a surprise visit from me." He then shook his head as if he understood he let me in and lead me to his room. I stood at the closed door. I felt Itachi put his head next to mine and he whispered into my ear.

"I know you and him are dating. You don't have to keep it from me. I'm gay as well." I had wide eyes I'm surprised at what he told me I was relieved to know that I didn't have to keep it from him. He walked away.

I stood at the door thinking about what to say. I finally knocked on the door. I heard foot steps coming from the inside tours the door I saw the handle turn. And all I saw was one of his dark and cold eyes with red puffy cheeks. And then it disappeared.

"Leave me alone Uzumaki! I don't wish to speak to you!"

"Sasuke! Please. Let me expl..."
The door flew open.

"No need I got the message!"

"But that's not it! It's all wrong it's not like that!" I said with tears in my eyes. He then closed the door and I leaned my head on the door crying. I walked down the staircase then saw Itachi.

"Let me drive you home it's really dark and you can barely see with those tears in your eyes."

"Thank you." He then put his hand on my shoulder and walked me to the car.

After the short car ride I got out and waved him to come inside. So he climbed out of the car and welcomed him inside. I walked in and change into my pajamas. I just looked at my cold, empty bed. Itachi stood next to me.

"I'm going to go." He said walking away. I grabbed his hand.

"Don't go. Just this once. I need someone." He turned around and then looked at me.

"Fine. But just because you're sad and depressed." He said. I released his hand then got into the bed. He then took off his socks and shoes. And then got in the bed with me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me into him. I felt a little better now that I have someone with me, but I was still sad.

I feel so useless and scummy for what I did. I am scum.