Chapter 11: Be The Bigger Person

Start from the beginning

"i believe you , bon." i say. I pull back and sit criss crossed.

-------------

"its weird huh. All this time joking about being psychic, i really am a witch." bonnie says. We both laugh.

"you don't think i'm a freak now , do you?" she asks me. I shake my head.

"no i don't bon , you know why? Because whats been happening with me the last couple of weeks , im the freak." i tell her. She gives me a worried look.

"like what?" she asks. I knit my eyebrows.

"you mean to tell me stefan and elena haven't filled you in on the details?" i ask her. She shakes her head and i tell her everything , including the dream where i kill stefan.

"oh my god." bonnie gasped bringing me in a hug. "that's awful , elle." i nod my head in agreement.

"and i hear these voices in my head saying , witch , doppelgänger and banshee. Like what the hell are those." i ask her.

"well i know you're a witch. But doppelgänger and banshee? Just weird." bonnie nods her head and looks at me.

"and they kept screaming a name." i continue. Bonnie knits her eyebrows in confusion.

"nayleen."

---------------

"a shot please." i ask the waiter. I was sitting at a table by myself. I still don't know why i let elena drag me here. A party where i'd rather be at home reading the fault in our stars for the 25th time.

"one shot for the pretty lady." says the waiter. Oh this is the reason. She gave me a free pass to drink. I smile and down the shot. Im proud of myself for looking older than i actually am. Perks. I cough when i realize its vervain. I drink the bottle water i brought just in case and i feel better. I still don't understand why vervain makes me sick , literally.

"i think you're too young to be drinking." i roll my eyes at the voice.

"go away , damon." i speak. He smirks and slides me a shot.

"don't worry , no vervain is in it , this time." he smirks. I narrow my eyes at him and snatch the shot , downing every last drop. I lick my lips and slide the shot glass back to damon.

He smirks and sits across from me. I tap my fingers impatiently as i wait for him to leave.

"so.... How's life?" damon mumbles. I get up , pull down my short dress and left. Damon was in front of me.

"i don't like when you walk away from me , arielle." damon says. I roll my eyes and stand my ground.

"well i don't like you." i say. Hurt flashes in his eyes for a second but he quickly replaces it with a serious look. He flashes me a flirty smile and leaves. I shoot him a sarcastic smile and down my water again.

------------

"wooooo." i yell. I was currently playing this game where its like poker with darts and you know how it goes. The person with the most bullseye wins. I go in for the kill and.

Bullseye. I smirk to myself and turn to this guy i was playing against.

"ha. I win what's my prize?" i say in a sing song voice. He chuckles at me and hands me three hundred dollars. I smirk at him and shake his hand.

"not bad for a girl." the guy says getting up to leave. I gape at him and pull him back.

"one more round. It'll be fun." i say with a pleading face. He turns around and grabs a dart.