Chapter Ten

10

-

"Harry." Louis whispered and softly shook the sleeping man.

Harry continued to snore softly and didn't move.

"C'mon H, get up." Louis whispered a bit louder this time.

Harry was way past knocked out though. Louis thought of something quick before climbing onto the other side of the bed and standing on it. He felt like a child as he began to jump up and down repeatedly.

"Wake up! Wake up! Wake uppppp!" He said in a normal voice now.

Harry suddenly woke up but he was also frightened by the sudden bed motions that he tried to scurry away but ended up falling straight off the bed. Louis immediately stopped jumping and climbed off to hurry and help Harry up.

"Oh my goodness, I am so sorry Harry, I didn't mean for you to fall off!" He said as he helped him up.

Harry was still trying to wake up and comprehend everything that had happened in the past few seconds but he was still a bit drowsy and asleep so everything was all mixed up.

"What happened?"

"You weren't waking up so I decided to jump on the bed but instead you fell off."

"Oh.. What time is it?"

"It is 4:30 but we need to be ready before 5:30 so we can leave for the airport. LAX isn't too far from here, but the traffic might get a little crazy with all the morning flights. And we need to be there two hours before at least."

"Okay, yeah, yeah, I remember you telling me. Just really tired."

"You can sleep on the flight, or in the waiting time, but we need to get going, I'm sorry that I have to wake you. Plus, I told you we should have slept earlier last night."

"Yeah, it's my fault but I was having fun."

"Me too, we can have more fun when we get to New York. You've got all your stuff packed, right?"

"Well, the very few things I have, yes."

"I told you to pick things from my clothes and just take them, and if not I would buy you clothes when we were over there."

"Yeah I know. Just wish you wouldn't have to worry about all that."

"It's not your fault your roommate is the way he is. It shouldn't have had come to things being so bad that he drove you out. I obviously don't mind you staying here, but I'm sure you both agreed to sharing your apartment and all that."

"Yeah, but I just didn't want to have to deal with him, and I didn't want to risk seeing him for the next week."

"I understand. But don't worry, we'll get you whatever you need. Now, hurry along and get ready and meet me downstairs for breakfast." Louis smiled and exited Harry's guest room.

This had become the room he stayed in for the past couple of nights. Louis was ecstatic about having Harry over. Even though they both worked most of the day, they still hung out and did random things together till the late hours of the night. Harry felt happy, he felt okay. And now he was extremely excited about going to New York. But he was also nervous because he had never been on a plane before and he wasn't too sure how he'd react to it.

He stretched his arms over his head before walking into the bathroom in his room. 15 minutes later he was finished, cleaned up, and dressed. When he walked into the kitchen, Louis was already sat at the breakfast bar sipping on his coffee while reading emails on his phone.