Chapter Four

4

-

"I-I don't know. I'm not too comfortable just giving it out."

"Well, I only need to send you something, I'm not going to stalk you or anything."

"I know that, just.. I don't know. I don't live alone so..."

"I'm not going to drop by uninvited. Here, if it makes you feel better, just type it into my phone and I'll send it to my assistant and delete it."

Harry was a bit hesitant. He didn't want Louis to see where he lived. He wasn't high class like Louis and he was a bit embarrassed of where he lived when it came to him. With anyone else, he wouldn't really mind or care. But around Louis, he felt like he had to be of higher status and standards, those of which he wasn't accustomed to, due to his lack of, well, everything really.

Harry reached over the table and took Louis' giant phone from his hands. It fit almost perfectly in his hands, but he wondered how Louis was able to hold such a gigantic phone in his ever so small hands. He quickly typed in his address and double checked it before handing Louis his brick back.

"Great. I promise I will not stalk, mug you, or drop by unexpectedly."

Harry shook his head and laughed.

"Better not. I'll send my dog after you."

"You've got a dog?"

"No, but I'll get one to send after you if you do try to pull anything."

"Alright, alright. So, are you ready to go?" Louis asked after getting his credit card back from the waitress.

"Yeah." Harry looked around and made sure he hadn't dropped anything or made too much of a mess.

"Come on." Louis held his hand out for him to take.

Harry wasn't too sure if he should take his hand, but he ended up doing it, not wanting to seem rude. He smiled, still not being able to get over how small Louis was compared to him, he really loved the contrast.

At the bottom of the stairs, Louis let go of Harry's hand and walked in front of him, in order to hold the door open. Harry gave him a courteous smile and waited a second for Louis to catch up. Louis' hand found the small of his back and led him back to the car.

"Where am I dropping you off?"

"Oh, um. You can drop me off back at Starbucks. I was going to pick something up for my... roommate."

"Alright." Louis said without a second thought.

When they pulled up at the same Starbucks from earlier that day, Louis stopped Harry once more before he could get out of the car. He guessed he would have to get used to Louis being such a gentleman if he continued to do this. When Louis opened the door, he helped him step out.

"I had a great time." Louis spoke, smiling.

"Yeah, me too, thanks again for lunch."

"No problem. I'll call or message you later, maybe we can do this again?"

Harry nodded and smiled in approval.

"Great, I'll see you."

Louis reached his hands around Harry's neck and gave him a warm hug. When he was pulling away, he gave Harry a quick kiss on the cheek, which made him blush a bit. Before he could properly react, Louis was already opening the door to his car and starting to drive away.

Harry stood there for a few seconds before finally moving his legs and stepping inside the coffee shop. He walked to the counter and ordered two cake pops, not in the mood to really drink any sugary drink right now, still a bit full, and knowing Nick wouldn't be home for a while to grab him anything that could melt.