Chapter fortyfive.

Guuess whooo is back! ;)

Hey guys! Sorry I took so long, :) -

Chapter forty-five.

 We pulled into the parking lot just under thirty minutes later, everyone climbed out the car as I looked down at my hands. The rush of sugar in my system had died down and now I was left with the same feeling I had in the hospital - I was hurting both boys and they didn't seem to care.

"Mitch?" Sean was poking his head back in the car; he had a sad smile on his face as he took in my frown. "If I find out you are thinking of the boys instead of having fun then I will personally put you in isolation for the next few weeks."

I smiled weakly and got out the car. A sense of being watched washed over me; I looked around me but only saw my friends. No matter how much I shrugged off the feeling, it wouldn't go. I took a deep breath and grabbed Sean's hand, he smiled down at me. He swung our arms back and forth as we made our way inside the building.

"Hey, guys, over here!"

"Hey, Tess, how's it going?" I asked once we neared her and Nora.

"Going good, took you ages to get here - Miss-I'm-So-Bored over there wouldn't shut up the whole way here," Tess smiled and slid along the bench to make room for us. I heard Nora snort but it didn't stop her from carrying on her conversation with James and Zac.

"Want to go in some shops?" I asked Tess after a few minutes of people watching.

She nodded and stood up. "Sean, fancy being made over?"

"No, thanks. But I'll come along with you guys," he stood up and wrapped his arms around me. "Anyone else?"

The look exchanged between Tony and James barely went unnoticed, their eyes flicked from Sean's arm around my waist to our faces and back again. "Are you guys coming or what?"

"Okay, sure, let's all go. Where first?"

Nora whispered in my ear, she had a grin on her face when she pulled away. I gave her an are you serious look and her expression answered it all. She grabbed my hand and tugged me towards the destination of her choice. Sean didn't have a chance to let go of me so he was pulled along as well.

"Guys, it would help if we knew where we were going!" I barely had a chance to look over my shoulder but I knew the boys had worked out where we were going - Victoria's Secret. I could practically hear the boys stuttering at the idea of going into a women's lingerie shop.

"Now, this is a wild guess, but it was Nora's idea to go in here, wasn't it?" Sean whispered in my ear as we entered. I nodded with a grimace. The shop assistant gave us a stern look as she served someone at the tills. "We have to be careful not to get kicked out."

"Yeah, I know - Nora, what are we doing in here?" I hissed as she skipped down the stairs. We were leaving behind the Pajama's and swimwear, now entering the underwear part. "Nora, there is no way I am shopping in this part with you!"

She clearly wasn't listening since she started to pick up random things and shoved me towards the changing room. "Trust me on this, okay?"

"No, wait, what are you doing?" I was pushed into a changing room with nearly an armful of different underwear sets. "I'm not trying any of these on!" I felt my cheeks flush. She expected me to put these on and parade around out there!

"I'm coming in, okay?" Not even a second later Nora appeared in the changing room, her arms crossed and her eyebrows rose. "Why aren't you changing?"