Surviving the Johnsons. Chapter thirty.

Chapter thirty! :D 

I fell back on the sofa and waited for the boys to leave the room, Nora and Vicka were ushering them out with the excuse of we needed to discuss something about the wedding, I didn't see how they brought it considering Vicka isn't a part of it... I sat up straight and looked at Vicka; I knew her birthday was coming up soon... I wonder if her parents would let her come home with me for a while.

"Hey, Vicka, what you doing for your birthday?" I asked her, playing with my fingers as I looked at her.

"My parents have to work so it's going to be me and my aunt." She pulled a face at the mention of her aunt. Her aunt was six years older and treated Vicka like a little kid, she clearly didn't have much fun with her.

"Okay," I bit my lip; I would ask her parents if she could come with me for a little while, my dad would barely notice.

"Okay, spill." I sat crossed legged and told them everything I could about me and Tony, and possibly the other Johnsons. By the end I was tired and felt like dozing off.

"Wow, so you and Tony have a past, huh?" I nodded with my eyes still closed.

"How do you feel about him?" Nora asked me as she laid down.

"Like I feel about the others," I sighed and began fidgeting with the cushion. "I think I need to make up my mind soon, or they will get tired of me and won't talk to me anymore."

"Don't think like that, they've known you forever, they could never get tired of you!" Vicka pulled me into a hug and I smiled, see what I mean about great friends?

"Can we do something fun? I need to make up my mind soon." They nodded and we got changed into better clothes before knocking on the boys doors.

"Wanna go out?" Vicka asked an irritated James.

"Sure, I'll get the others," he looked at me before heading inside and getting the other boys.

"How am I meant to even get my mind around all of this when he has a stick shoved up his butt?" They giggled and pulled me into a side hug.

"Don't worry; he will have fun even if we have to get him drunk..." Nora looked at Vicka with an evil glint in her eye. "Anyone fancy some underage clubbing?"

I heard the boy’s agreement as they passed through the door, I sighed, guess we were going clubbing tonight - I don't see how we would get in though...

~

"Oh my God, that boy is checking you out!" Nora shouted to Tony over the music. I shook my head with a smile on my face, she was right, there was a cute boy sitting at the bar checking Tony out whenever he thought none of us weren't looking.

"Lies! He's obviously looking at one of you guys," Tony looked at me before looking away with a small smile on his face. I couldn't help the smile that slipped onto my face; I stood up from our little table on the edge of the dance floor.

"Right, let's find out who he was looking at then, shall we?" I squeezed my way through the gap they were making for me.

I winked over my shoulder as I made my way towards the guy at the bar. "Excuse me," I tapped his shoulder.

He turned around to look at me, "yes?"

I looked at him properly; he had blonde streaked, brown hair, and grey eyes. "My friend said you were checking someone out at our table, may I ask who it was?"

"Are you always this blunt?" He asked with a laugh.

"Yes, yes I am," I told him with a straight face until a smile broke through. "Well?"