Chapter 50

Jessica's POV

We walk in, and I'm taken back by the crowd. It's packed. One thing I love about clubbing is the outfits. You see what you and your group are wearing, then you group others by what they're wearing. Some wear jeans with a fancy top, skirts, hi-low skirts, dresses, and then those girls who wear practically nothing. I saw the boys' eyes pop out and I knew they were excited. We headed straight to the bar and we ordered 3 rounds of shots back to back. We were already tipsy, but then the song SHOTS came on, and we needed three more. Hey, it's not proper clubbing if you're not drunk. By now I had 6 shots of tequila in my system, and let's just say I'm a little intoxicated. Scratch a little, a lottle. A lot, okay. Majority of the group I came with was dancing with British people of the opposite sex. The only people not dancing, yet, were me, Alex, and Eric. I kept bobbing my head to the beat of whatever songs came on, honestly being in my own little world until I felt a hand on my shoulder. "Wanna dance?" "What makes you think I want to dance with you, Eric?" I had the biggest smile on my face, indicating that I'm being playful. By this time,. my bar stool was turned facing him, and he locked both our hands together. He leaned forward and whispered in my ear, "Well, you didn't bring Harry, so you must be missing someone to dance with." Harry's name made me freeze, but I shook it off after. I smirked looking up at Eric "I'm not missing him, or dancing with him." "Well then let's dance, like we did in high school, like the good old times we snuck out to go clubbing." I looked up at him and took his hand and started swaying my backside against his front. Down On Me by 50 cent and Jeremiah came, and let's just remember that I'm intoxicated. I was going crazy; I looked like those slutty girls you'd see at clubs. Okay, not that bad, at least I wasn't Jersey Turnpiking him, eugh. We were just in our intimate little corner, dancing slowly yet seductively. 10 minutes in, the songs were getting slower and dirtier, and I felt teeth slightly going into my skin.

Credit: follow @harry_styles_fanfics on ig, other credits go to onedirectionfanfiction* Fan, Comment, Follow, Read, or just keep scrolling ~ Bob the Writer