Chapter 24

Harry's POV *warning

I opened it, not shocked to see Hailey in a suspicious long trench coat. Her blonde locks cascaded over her shoulders, you can tell her curled her hair, it wasn't really her natural hair. She bit her lip and entered in slowly, and seductively. As she came in I walked back. She kicked the door shut and licked her lips. You would think she's a pornstar with all her experience and seductiveness...she slowly untied her jacket, and left me with her naked body and pumps. I just realized her shoe selection too...she had her coat on, untied and came to me. She pushed me on a chair and put herself on top, straddling me. Her red lipstick was off her lips and onto mine. We had a pretty intense make out session but I just really wanted sex. I took her to the sofa but she still wanted to kiss me, and take it slow. I didn't have the time or patience really, but I went along with it because she gives the best blow jobs. Jessica's POV When I got to work, not many people were in, including my bestfriends and my manager. I made a few sales here and there, and when my manager came in, she looked at me like I had 3 heads. "Jess what are you doing here?" "Working....nice to see you to Liz" "No no it's not that, you weren't suppose to work today. It's not really in the stores budget to be paying overtime yet because of the amount of employees we have. I'm going to ask you if you could leave...you come tomorrow." "Sounds good Liz, have a good day!" I took my coffee, purse and keys and walked to my car. I wasn't thrilled to go back to Harry because I was still confused as to what we were; he cheats on me but then loves me, physically and mentally. I guess I'll just talk it out with him.

Credit: follow @harry_styles_fanfics on ig, other credits go to onedirectionfanfiction* Fan, Comment, Follow, Read, or just keep scrolling ~ Bob the Writer*.... i lied sorry lol