Chapter 47

Jessica’s POV

  Once I got off the phone, I cleaned a bit more. There was really nothing to clean anymore, but I needed to get my mind off…life. As I went downstairs to take the garbage out, aka Harry and Hailey’s sex juices on my perfect comforter and bed sheets, I noticed Harry was video chatting with Tom. We live 10 minutes away from each other, we can’t just go there? I overheard them talking about Harry’s nasty habits, and Harry told Tom why he cheats. He told Tom that I can’t get him to his release. That fucking jackass. It’s embarrassing enough to have Harry himself tell you, but it’s worse that he’s telling his friends. Angered, I took out the trash, and returned inside to wash my hands of the filth and sat in the kitchen, checking my phone. I decided to tweet “I love the song Climax from Usher, the instrumental is just…phenomenal!” As usual, I had a shit load of questions, follow requests and comments to respond to. I told off a Larry shipper who tagged Eleanor, Louis, Harry and I just saying mean things. I blocked her after. I read through a few more tweets, and saw someone tweet : I hope Harry cheats on you. I scoffed, and shook my head, silly prepubescent teens don’t know half the shit their idol does. I was so tempted to write back, he already did, but then I remember that millions of people will see that and shoot me. I just responded ok J. My phone buzzed and I got a text message from Eric. I swear I felt my heart beat faster and my stomach do flips. Text: Jess, we’re in London! Let’s meet for dinner and then clubbing? I responded, ‘Yeah sounds good! Can’t wait. Let’s go to Nando’s then Fabric. He instantly responded, ‘alright, I was hoping you would tell us the good places to go.’ I responded ‘you know it! J’ He didn’t respond after, and I started to get ready. While doing my hair, I got a text from Eric…two hours after our last messages. ‘I really can’t wait to see you tonight, I’ve really missed you.

*Eric is finally here ^.^**  .Credit: follow @harry_styles_fanfics on ig, other credits go to onedirectionfanfiction* Fan, Comment, Follow, Read, or just keep scrolling ~ Bob the Writer