Chapter 31

Harrys POV

Once we got to Lou and Tom's, I unbuckled my seatbelt, got out, slammed the door and walked in from the back. I didn't wait for Jessica like I usually did, and opened the door to them two playing with Lux. They greeted me happily, and asked about Jessica, as she walked in. Ha, speak of the devil.

Jessica's POV

I wasn't shocked and I didn't care. I walked in, with Harry completely ignoring me. I hugged them both and carried Lux around. Tom broke the silence after 30 minutes "Haz, Jess... What's the problem? You guys are so far from each other, and quiet frankly you can cut the tension with a knife." His beautiful accent echoed through the walls. Harry gave me a disgustingly dirty look, and I was now infuriated. Those other things ticked me off, to the point where I blatantly blurted out "I caught Harry having sex with some girl on our sofa." Harry's eyes widened, Tom's jaw dropped and Lou's face of concern was replaced with her fury. "Are you stupid mate? What the fu-" "Tom, Lux.." "Sorreh, Haz have you gone mad? You cheated on your fiancé?!" I decided to be the bitch I was and intervene "again..." All eyes were on me now as Lux chewed on my hair. I took it out of her grasp to see them still staring. Harry was giving me a *wtf big mouth piece of shit you weren't suppose to say that* look. Before telling them he cheated, I obviously thought it through. Lou and Tom are just as close, not even, probably closer to us than our family and possibly the boys. I didn't make a mistake by telling them. I know I didn't. 

  Credit: follow @harry_styles_fanfics on ig, other credits go to onedirectionfanfiction* Fan, Comment, Follow, Read, Vote, or just keep scrolling  ~ Bob the Writer*