Chapter 44

Jessica’s POV

One thing I was never good at, was sharing. What’s mine is mine, and what’s yours is yours. That’s my motto. Harry isn’t mine. I lost him long ago, and I’m so very angered, saddened but yet relieved by the fact. I needed to see where they were, in the guestroom, or my-our bedroom. That’s our place. If not our, it’s MY place. I sleep there daily, and we’ve done so many things on that bed. It sounds dirty, but that’s the bed where I’ve told my deepest secrets to Harry, told him about my pet peeves, talked to him about my problems and vice versa. That wasn’t a bed, that was our place. That bed, actually had sentimental value to me. And if that’s a stupid excuse, how would you feel about seeing your fiancé having sex with another girl on your BED. Your bed you sleep on. Every night. I walked in to my room shocked. Absolutely horrified at the sight in front of me. He was inside of her from the back, actually having sex with her on my bed, my side of the bed too. I screamed as loud as I could, the scream mixed with anger, fright, horror and pure motive to kill. They stopped, and he turned around, looked at me, rolled his eyes and continued. I understood a little, if he did it privately, yet stayed a bit remorseful, but here he was, completely ignorant about my feelings. My face was probably as red as a balloon, and I was about to pop.

GET OUT OF MY FUCKING ROOM, RIGHT NOW!” They stopped once more and looked at me. Harry but on his boxers, but Whorely was lying on the bed, fully naked, smirking at me, taunting me. “What’s the matter babe? Jealous that I’m banging your fiancé?” “GET. OUT. NOW.” I stepped closer to her piece of shit body, probably infected with hundreds of STD’s. She stayed put, smirking that ugly smirk of hers. “Ah, Jessica is it? Harry and I were having a wonderful time, but you decided to ruin it, so if you don’t mind, I’d like to resume-“ I grabbed her hands and dragged her off my bed. Yes, I had to do that to get her off my bed, how pathetic. I gripped her disgusting wrists, taking her by surprise, and slapped her across the face as hard as I could. I dragged her out of my room and slammed the door in her face. I looked past Harry to see her clothes. I threw the coat out the window, landing on the gate, and threw her kinky sailor outfit at her terrified, angered face. “Get out of my house, and never come back. I swear if I see you here again, I will call the cops, telling them how I practically strangled you to death. Do you understand?” I wasn’t yelling but I wasn’t speaking in my regular voice either. She looked at me connivingly, still angered with my violence. “I SAID DO. YOU. UNDERSTAND.” I was yelling by this point. She was still quiet so I dragged her downstairs with me, and threw her out of my house. Luckily for all of us, there was no papz outside. 

Credit: follow @harry_styles_fanfics on ig, other credits go to onedirectionfanfiction* Fan, Comment, Follow, Read, or just keep scrolling ~ Bob the Writer* I LOVE THIS CHAPTER LOL