Chapter 48

***SIDE NOTE, YOU DON'T HAVE TO READ****

Ok, hiiii, well i've attempted a new story....again. So could you guys please check it out??? i know it was pretty rude of me not to update til my book got some reads , but i'm not forcing anyone this time. But if you want to know its called Without the Joy . If not its cool,............so ummmm......ENJOY THE CHAPTER!

Jessica’s POV

I was honestly shocked. Yes I loved talking to him, I think I even loved him once upon a time. Him saying that to me helped me slightly fix my shattered heart. I didn’t know I was crying until I felt a tear go down my face, but for once, I think I was crying with tears of joy. That text lightened up my mood so much, and made me feel wanted. I shook off the consuming thoughts and resumed straightening my hair; finally perfected, I started my makeup, light silver eye shadow, nude lipstick, foundation, mascara, you know the basics. I wore this tight black and white dress, the black and white were vertically striped, making me look taller and skinnier. I put on these black pumps I’ve had since I was in 11th grade, grabbed my clutch, threw in the basic essentials: tampon, lipgloss, gum, phone, id and cash. I grabbed my leather jacket and made my way downstairs, only to see Harry, in this sexy, tight blazer, and jeans getting ready to leave. We both touched the door at the same time, and I backed up letting him go first. “Just because you hate me doesn’t mean I don’t know how to treat a lady; common, ladies first.” I scoffed at his lame attempt at trying to be cute, and said “Since when did you know how to treat a lady?” I went out, straight towards my cab. “Wait Jess, where are you going?” “Out. Bye.” I knew that was kind of cold, but do you blame me? 

Credit: follow @harry_styles_fanfics on ig, other credits go to onedirectionfanfiction* Fan, Comment, Follow, Read, or just keep scrolling ~ Bob the Writer

************************************************************************************************