Chapter 37

Jessica's POV

"W-w-what do you mean Harry?" I realized we were parked in some neighborhood, so no paps. "A month before I actually cheated on you, we kept having sex. You never realized I never finished. I was getting bored so I switched it up." I was gritting my teeth and holding on to the handlebar as if my life counted on it. "Drive." He started driving and I just calmed down. Prick. He's a prick. I...I'm not that bad...am I? I don't dress like a slut does that make me boring? I was so caught up on my own thoughts that I didn't realize all the flashes and Harry opening my door, with that panty dropper smile. I sharply inhaled, and plastered the biggest smile I had at the moment. We kept our heads down while walking in the restaurant, seeing my parents and Courtney. While we all exchanged hellos, hugs, kisses and handshakes, Lou and Tom entered with Lux. "Mum, Court, Dad, this lovely lady is Louise Teasdale, the band's make up artist. This gentleman is Tom Atkin, and this princess is Lux." They were introducing themselves and I heard a bit of desperation in Lou's voice when she said "Please call me Lou." I never realized Harry's hand was on my lower back, as stiff as a rock. It wasn't there like it's meant to be...it's there because of the act. The act of being in love.

Credit: follow @harry_styles_fanfics on ig, other credits go to onedirectionfanfiction* Fan, Comment, Follow, Read, or just keep scrolling ~ Bob the Writer*