Chapter 15

Jessica’s POV

A pretty, blonde waitress gave us our order, but recognized Harry. “You’re here? How are you? Ahh I missed you!” She literally prowled on him, spilling my coffee on me as doing so. My HOT coffee. “OUCHH” I semi-yelled. I didn’t mean to, its just burning hot coffee on my sensitive skin, on my stomach wasn’t great. She sprang up and realized. “Ah- Oh my gosh! Let me get you cleaned up- I’m so sorry…?” “Jessica.” I said through my gritted teeth. The manager came by and noticed, “oh no mam, are you okay? Ashley what did you do?” “Uh sir I was just rekindling with an old friend and she dropped her coffee on herself!” Uh homegirl says whaa? I intervened. “Actually, Ashley and Sir, she was in a rush to hug my boyfriend, and her arm tipped over my coffee, on me.” I said as wiping my clothes off. “No I didn’t! Don’t li-“ “Ashley go clean this mess up, and apologize.. you were wrong.” Her boss said. Who was this chick and why was she hugging Harry? When she went to the back, the manager apologized, offering us all these complimentary things that weren’t needed. Harry finally piped up “Are you okay?” “Yeah I think it burned my stomach” He reached over but I stopped him with my hand. “I’m fine, don’t touch me” I said a bit to coldly.

Credit:

follow @harry_styles_fanfics on ig, other credits go to onedirectionfanfiction*

Fan, Comment, Follow, Read, or just keep scrolling ~ Bob the Writer*