She better be fine. Hey call her and check.

"I'm on my way Harry!"Melanie replied immediately and I chuckled. She was so cute. Wait it was not yet 9, she was early. Oh boy Melanie stop being this cute, I didnt know cute was such a turn on.

"Its alright but why are you coming early baby?"I asked her.

"Mom is dropping me before she goes for her work!"She said and I chuckled as I imagined her smiling face in my head.

"Aww sweet! Becareful love!"I said and she giggled.

"Im fine Harry dont worry."She said nicely and I sighed. Stay fine Melanie, for me.

"I know I know, just stay safe. I love you"I said.

"I love you too. See you soon Harry"She said and cut the call. Before I started working seriously, I decided to have a walk in the corridors just checking if there was something anything awkward, suspicious people anywhere. Once I thought everyone looked fine, I went back to my office and started working.

God please be with Melanie, keep her safe. Don't let trouble get her, let it get me instead, not her. Please.

Melanie's Pov

Woah woah what was that? What was happening? Usually Styles Inc was a well organised, high styled, decent and peaceful building but why was there security checking, not just security people but also checking scanning machines as well. Did Harry know about this? Did he ordered this? Why?

"Miss can you please place your bag ok the machine please and walk through this please!"A security woman asked me nicely so I put my bag on the machine before walking under the scanning thing like in airports( I dont what its called sorry).

"Thank you!"I said normally and hurried to get the elevator to our floor, fifth floor and get to work.

Once I made it to the fifth floor, I wished Olivia good morning before going to my office. Well actually before entering my office, I decided to turn around and knocked on Harry's door. I needed to know why the security checking and also I wanted to see him, his face.

"Come in!"I heard his husky voice so I opened the door to see him as usual on his computer working but when he saw me a wide happy yet relieved smile formed on his face.

"Good morning sunshine, good to see you're safe"Harry said and I smiled a little, little because I was controlling myself from blushing.

"Morning, but why security checking suddently?"I asked him straight forward and he nodded seriously and pointed his finger at me like I should come closer.