Making Up (PART2)

(A/N: IM SO SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOREVER! You all probably hate me :( I wont even bother with an excuse. Hopefully I can make it up to my lovely readers? Maybe updating twice today? I think yes! I stayed home from school to update! y'all better love me!)

#Marielle's P.O.V#

"I'm sorry for overreacting." I said and pressed our foreheads together.

"You have no reason to apologize, you did nothing wrong." He said and pecked my cheek softly.

"Lets go dance babe" he said and grabbed my hand pulling me to the dance floor.

As I entered the crowd on the dance floor we walked to the centher where Paige,Payton,Ashley, and Perrie were dancing with their boyfriends.

Me and Harry started dancing I started to think. I love this. Having someone that would go through all the trouble Harry did today just to show how much he cares about me. I have never had a boyfriend this sweet and caring. Even though we had a fight, we can get over those. Love isn't easy. I know I've only known him for what, a week, I think I love him.

After about three more "fast" songs Harry said he had to do something really quick.

I kept dancing and stopped whenever the song changed to Kiss Me by Ed Sheeran came on.

I looked around for Harry and then felt a pair of large hands wrap around my waist and spin me around.

"I love this song" I said while wrapping my arms around his neck.

"I thought you might" He said and smiled.

When we started I felt like we were the only ones in the world. I completely forgot about all the people around us and all the worries in the world. I know it sounds cheesy but its true, that's how it felt.

"Hey Marielle" Harry said I looked up to him and stared into his beautiful green eyes.

"Yeah?" I asked and waited to see what he wanted to say.

"Well....never mind." He said and shook his head.

"No tell me" I pleaded and gave him puppy eyes.

"Alright" he giggled then got serious. "Its just......I know I've only known you for a little while but it feels like forever. And now everything about you seems even more perfect than before. I'm addicted to you. Your beautiful smile, your amazing eyes, your bubbly personality, and your contagious laughter. Everything about you is intoxicating. I love everything about you and even more, I think I love you Marielle."

"I think I love you too Harry." I said and kissed him.

Now this wasn't a quick peck. This kiss was long, passionate, and filled with love.

Do I regret saying I love him? I smile into the kiss. Nope!

(A/N: So what do you all think? Was it too lovey dovey and sappy or was it cute and sweet?Sorry its short. Y'all better say something though please. Well of you want another update today I want 3 comments about whatever! Hope you enjoyed! I love you lovely reader!)