The Beginning

#My P.O.V#

I was paralyzed by his big brown eyes meeting mine. I just stared at the dark deep brown they were. I wanted to stare at them all day.

#Liam's P.O.V#

Me and the boys walked out onto the stage. Dang! It was loud! I looked straight to the front of the stage.......... I was frozen. My eyes were witnessing the most beautiful girl. Our eyes stayed locked on each other for what seemed like a century! Then of course Harry came up and ruined it. Niall, Zayn, and Louis were all talking to the fans when Harry said excitingly "Do you see those three girls in front of the stage?!"

"Yeah" I said in a happy tone. " We should take them back stage at the end of the show" Harry said and winked at me as he walked away with a cheeky smile on his face.

"Oh Harry!" I whispered to myself but I was really excited to meet the beautiful girl.

#My P.O.V#

I am having so much fun singing and dancing to the music! Me and Liam have been exchanging glances all night. I was wandering if maybe we'll run into the boys after the show.

#Paige's P.O.V#

I am having so much fun! I love spending time with my girls! I love them so much and this concert is amazing. Me and Niall made eye contact three times! Yes I was counting, I couldn't help it. I also noticed that Payton was starring at Liam, pretty much the whole time. Marielle of course was drooling over Harry! I wander if he notices her?

#Marielle's P.O.V#

This is the best concert ever! I looked at Harry a couple times and he was giving me that sexy smirk......damn I loved that sexy smirk if his with those gorgeous dimples! Who couldn't love him he is so hot! I could tell Paige and Payton were also having lots of fun also.

#Harry's P.O.V#

Finally the concert was almost over! I wanted to meet those three beauts at the front of the stage so badly. Especially the blonde. She was very very sexy. I huddled around the boys before the last song and told them the plan. We are going to pull the girls on stage and have them sit on stools while we sing the song, then we will take them back stage and go on from there. Liam and Niall seemed the most excited.

#My P.O.V#

I was sad because it was the last song and we didn't want to leave. We were having so much fun. But then the boys huddled on the stage. Me, Marielle, and Paige we really confused. Then it happened!

#Niall's P.O.V#

I was really excited to meet the ginger haired girl. She looked amazing. I pretty much ran over and reached for her hand. She instantly took it and had a shocked look on her face as I pulled her up and guided her to a stool. Harry and Liam did the same for the other two girls. I had butterflies in my stomach as I looked into her eyes for the fourth time. Yes I counted she was so beautiful how could I forget.

#Liam's P.O.V#

I was so excited when she took my hand right away. I had a feeling that I was her favorite. Then I looked at her shirt and saw "Liam's girl" on it. Of course I was her favorite! The other girls' shirts had Niall and Harry's names on them so they got their favorites too.

#Harry's P.O.V#

The blond I pulled onto the stage was so God damn sexy. She had this innocent yet devious smile on here soft face. Her make-up was very natural. I liked it I could see her true beauty and God was she beautiful.

#My P.O.V#

I was so shocked , Liam , the Liam Payne from One Direction actually pulled me into the stage and sat me on a stool! I wanted to faint. Harry grabbed Marielle and Niall grabbed Paige. This was exciting! I could tell the girls felt the same as we looked at each other and were giggling. The boys sang "Little Things" as their last song. Everything just kept getting better and better.

#Paige's P.O.V#

I was sad again when the song was over because again I still didn't want to leave. I was really surprised as Harry guided Marielle and Liam guided Payton and Niall guided me backstage with them. I could tell.....tonight was going to be a special night.

(A/N ok ik I didn't get 5 comments but idc I really want to write this so I am anyways! Ok if you have any suggestions let me chickies or I will be upset!)

-A friendxx