The Beach (PART2)

#Ashley's P.O.V#

"That sounds like a good idea." I said propping myself up on my elbow looking down at Louis.

"Yeah, I don't feel like going back to the house. Its also not that far from here." Harry said

"Well we should go!" Paige said and jumped up from her spot.

The rest of us got up and we started walking towards the beach house. While we were walking, since Payton is so clumsy, she tripped on a rock somehow and sprained her ankle. So then Liam carried her.

"Hey babe, why don't you carry me?" Marielle asked, and Harry carried her.

Then it started a thing and all the boys started carrying us and carried us the rest of the way to the beach house.

" Here we are!" Niall said as we approached a beautiful HUGE beach house.

" Its beautiful!" Paige exclaimed.

"Lets go in, shall we" Zayn said as he held his hand out to Perrie and we all laughed.

"Wow!" Payton said as we walked in.

"Guys its just a beach house." Perrie said jokingly.

"I've never been in a beach house before, so I have an excuse!" Payton sassed back.

"Do you want to head upstairs, I'm tired babe." Louis said from behind me whispering in my ear.

"Yeah" I said and we headed upstairs.

#My P.O.V#

Me and Liam went upstairs after a while hanging out downstairs with everybody. Soon we were all upstairs in our rooms. Me and Liam were watching a movie when ever we heard yelling and screaming.

"WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO ME!" I heard Marielle scream. Me and Liam got up and ran to Harry's room.

#Harry's P.O.V#

Me and Marielle were laying in my bed cuddling.

"I'm gonna go take a shower babe. Do you wanna join me." I whispered into Marielle's ear.

"Nah, I'm too comfortable." Marielle said and turned onto her stomach.

"Ok, your loss." I said teasingly and headed to the bathroom.

After about 15 minutes I was done with my shower and I walked into the bedroom to see a sobbing Marielle.

"What's wrong baby" I said with concern and walked over to her. But then I saw what was in her hand and froze.

"WHY WOULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?" Marielle yelled and threw my phone at me.

Liam and Payton showed up first then the rest if the boys and girls showed up.

I looked down at my phone and saw the text from my friend Alexa.

Before I was about to talk I could see the others slowly leaning against the door and shutting it but I know they'll stay behind it and listen.

"Baby, she means nothing she's just a friend!" I said raising my voice a bit.

"Yeah because everybody talks to their friends like that!" Marielle said sarcastically.

"Baby, I haven't talked to her in a while and I haven't been able to tell her I'm with you!" I said desperately.

"STOP CALLING ME BABY, AND YOU SHOULD HAVE TOLD HER!" Marielle said and she is very pissed and upset.

"Ba-Marielle calm down, please, I want to be with you and nobody else, only you, you're all that I want" I said and started moving closer to her and she backed up.

"Well you're gonna have to prove it to me!" she said and stormed passed me then down the stairs.

Everybody else left and went back to their rooms.

I laid down on the bed and starting thinking of a way to show Marielle how much I care about her..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

(A/N: Oooooohhhhhhhh! How do you think Harry will show Marielle he cares about her? Will she forgive him? THE WORLD MAY NEVER KNOW! Lol jk you'll know in the next chapter....hehe sorry for not updating soon enough but I'm gonna update twice more during my spring break, ok? Well I love you all!)