Shocking

#Paige's P.O.V#

I was frozen still. Tears were startiing to form in my eyes. I was terrified to answer. I can't believe he got my number.

"Come on babe I know you're there" Daniel said and I could tell he was smirking.

"What the hell do you want?" I whispered angrily.

"You." He said like it was obvious.

"Who is it" Niall mouthed.

"Daniel" I mouthed back and I could see rage fill his eyes and his blue eyes darken.

"Give me the phone." Niall whispers sternly.

I didn't hesitate to give him the phone. Niall got up and walked into the hall. It was no use because I could still here the loud conversation boom through the house.

"Why don't you just fuck off and leave Paige alone!" Niall yelled into the phone.

I couldn't hear Daniel but Niall was loud.

"If you ever call again you bastard I will hunt you down and kick your ass!" Niall was very mad.

Niall walked into the room and gave me my phone back. "I blocked his number so he can't bother you." Niall said calmer than he was before.

I got up and wrappped my arms around his neck while i kissed him lightly and brushed my lips against his skin till I got to his ear. "Thank you" I whispered in his ear and hugged him tightly.

"What's going on?!" Liam came into the room frantically with three boys, Payton, and Marielle behind him.

"Long story" I said over Niall's shoulder. I just want to be alone with Niall now and I really don't want to explain to them.

"Well you can tell us later we'll leave you two be." Louis said with a wink at the end. Oh how childish he can be.

I pulled away from Niall and stared at his beautiful blue eyes. They are such an intense blue. But it's also light and gentle.

Niall pulled me out of my trance when he kissed me passionately. Our lips fit together perfectly while moving in sync. He licked my bottom lip and I gladly opened my mouth. His tongue explored my mouth as he layed me down onto the bed not breaking the kiss.

#Niall's P.O.V#

Paige's lips were soft and gentle. She fitted perfectly underneath me on the bed while we kissed.

I started to tug on the bottom hem of her shirt to see if I was allowed to pull her shirt off. She nodded through the kiss. With that I slowly pulled her shirt off only breaking the kiss for a second. Then she did the same with my shirt.

After our shirts were off we didn't break the kiss. I reached around her back to undo her bra. Once it was undone I massaged her breast gently. I broke the kiss and left wet kisses on her neck. Soft moans left her plump lips.

#Paige's P.O.V#

Niall was on top of me massaging my breast and I was moaning lightly. I then fumbled with his belt but couldn't get it undone. He chuckled at me and I blushed. He kicked his jeans off leaving him in just his boxers. Niall stopped massaging my breast and slid his hands down my body. He got to the hem of my underwear and pulled it off. I slid my hand down to his boxers and tugged at them slowly, barely pulling them down; teasing him.

"Don't tease" he whisper moaned.

I smiled and pulled them off the rest of the way.

He positioned him self and looked up at me for approval. I shook my head and with that he slammed into me without warning.

"Nialllllllll!." I moaned into his ear in pain and pleasure. He was thrusting slow after that and what little pain was there was gone.

"Faster" I moaned not being able to stop the moans from leaving my lips.

Niall obeyed and thrusted into me harder and faster. He was being very gentle though. He was treating me like I was fragile. It was sweet.

Our moans and grunts filled the room. After thirty minutes me and Niall reached out highs and he collapsed next to me.

"I won't let anyone hurt you Paige." He whispered into my ear. " I know you won't" I whispered back and pecked his lips.

We both got up and got dressed. We walked down the stairs with our fingers entwined and everybody was smiling like idiots as we walked down the stairs.

" Well look who just now decided to join us." Louis announces and I blush a dark pink.

" Just ignore him." Niall whispers in my ear.

Me and Niall sit down with me on his lap.

" Well can you tell us what was the yelling about earlier?" Payton askes concerned.

(A/N: Hope you liked it! This chapter is dedicated to my friend Paige. Hope you like it girl ;) lol sorry it's short.)