A Bad Thing

#My P.O.V#

I scream loudly as I slip and fall. I hit my head hard on the tile and blacked out hearing someone screaming"PAYTON!"

#Paige's P.O.V#

"OH MY GOD PAYTON!" I scream as I run to the shower and wrap a towel around Payton. "LIAM! NIALL! ZAYN! EVERYBODY COME HERE!" I scream as my voice cracks. I see blood trickling down Payton's arm and head. I break down into tears "HURRY!" I scream louder. " what's wrong!" Liam says worriedly and states at Payton in my arms same as the other boys. "What happend!?" His voice cracked and he ran over, picked up Payton and ran down the stairs. We all followed him.

Me, Niall, Harry, Marielle and Liam with Payton get into the car. Zayn, Perrie, Louis, and Ashley get into a different car. I get into the passenger seat next to Niall. I son and he grabs my hand while he's speeding to the hospital.

#Marielle's P.O.V#

"What happend Paige!?" I say through tears holding Payton's and Harry's hand. "I-I asked L-Liam where P-Payton was and he-he said in the shower s-so I went up there and I g-guess I-I scared her." Paige sobbed trying to calm down. I squeeze her shoulder and return my hand back to Harry's. I look at Liam holding Payton with tears going down his cheeks. "Are you okay Liam?" I ask softly not crying. He just shakes his head no.

#Liam's P.O.V#

We pull up to the hospital and before the car even stops I rush into the emergency room with a tight grip on Payton and try not to move her head.

"Oh God.....DOCTOR!" the nurse at the counter screams and a doctor comes running from a room and states at Payton.

"I need a bed STAT!" The doctor yells as two nurse walk in with a bed.

"Take care of her please." I say as the doctor puts her on the bed.

"She's in good hands." The doctor say asuringly.

I walk over to the lounge room greeted with hugs by the boys and the girls. "Are you okay?" Paige asks me sobbing with red puffy eyes.

"No" I say softly and realize Im still crying.

I sit down in between Harry and Niall. We all sat in the lounge just waiting. The uncertainty was eating me away. Is she okay? Is she alive? The thought of Payton being dead was unbearable. I know I just met her but I really like her. There is just something special about her. Her friends seem nice too and the boys look happy with them.

"Is anyone hungry?" I ask breaking the silence. Everybody nods in agreement.

"Im gonna head to the cafeteria then." I say and stand up.

"I'll go with you" Harry says and pecks Marielle on the cheeck and walks with me.

" Everything is going to be fine Liam. " Harry says rubbing circles on my back.

" I feel terrible......I just want to know she's ok." I say and another tears streams down my face.

#Harry's P.O.V#

It tears me apart to see poor Liam like this. I hope Payton is ok because if she's not I wonder what will happen to Liam.

We get to the cafeteria and get some chips sandwiches and drinks for everyone.

Once we get back everybody eats a little bit but nobody really has an appetite with the sad pit we have in our stomachs.

It was probably about 12:00 in the morning and we all went to sleep besides Liam.

~The next day~

We all woke up to see McDonalds breakfast on the table. We were all still upset but we were starving too so everybody are all of their good today. Liam though he was still u set and didn't eat.

The day was very long we stayed in the lounge all day not speaking a word. Marielle sobbed on my shoulder the whole time and I tried to comfort her but it didn't work. Niall tried to do the same with Paige but it still didn't work.

#My P.O.V#

I wake up to a bright light. "Am I dead?" I whisper to myself.

I try to sit up but a sharp pain shoots through my head and sends me back down. What the he'll is going on? I thought and tried again. I got the same result and I screamed loudly. That didn't help either.

"Oh good you're awake!" A nurse says happily. "Im going to check you vital signs ok?"

I nod and flinch as her cold fingers touch my wrist.

"Sorry." She say and finished checking me.

"You're all good. I'll bring the doctor in to see you." She says about to walk out the door.

"Wait!" I say as I slowly sit up. "Can you bring Liam in?"

"Sure" she smiles warmly.

The nurse walks out and I lay back down. Why the hell am I at the hospital?What happend to me? Why is there stitches on my arm? WAIT WHAT THE HELL THERE'S STITCHES ON MY ARM?! Okay Payton, calm down and think. Okay wait you remember some of what happend.

Okay first you took a shower.

Then I think you started thinking.

Oh Oh! Then someone walked in and you fell.

WAIT! YOU FELL!

I froze in thought................. then Liam walked in with a broken smile and tears slowly falling down his face...........

(A/N: Ooooohhhh somewhat of a cliff hanger. Comment,vote,and suggest plz!)

-A friendxx