Me and Liam Payne

* Hi everyone ok this is my first fanfic, never made one in my life and just now thought I should make one! Im gonna make a chapter and if it get at least 5 comments I will continue! I will try to update daily.....WARNING CONTAINS CUSSING AND SOME SEXUAL PARTS!*

#My P.O.V (aka payton)#

I wake up to see the bright beautiful sun shining in through the spaces between the shades. I grunt and turn my back towards the window and then remember today is the day I get to see One Direction.

I jump out of bed and squeal at the thought. I grab my IPhone and text Marielle and Paige as quick as I can.

Me: OMG! IM SO EXCITED FOR THE CONCERT! GET YOUR LAZY ASSES UP AND GET OVER HERE NOW!

Marielle: IM ALMOST THERE CALM THE FUCK DOWN!

Paige: GIVE ME 5 MINUTES TO WAKE UP!

I quickly text them both back "ok" and start to rummage through my closet......

"WHAT AM I GONNA WEAR!" I screamed to myself.

I turn around and run downstairs and see that Paige and Marielle arrived. I was about to ask them what should I wear until I saw Marielle holding three dry cleaners bags.

"What do you have for us?!" I asked excitedly "You'll see." Marielle winks and I follow her and Paige upstairs.....

Marielle and Paige sitting on my bed and start opening the bags. Paige stands up and hands me my outfit. I stand there and stare at it in awe. It was amazing! It was a somewhat singed but pretty white tanktop with the British flag and it said "Liam Payne's Girl" on the bottom in cursive. Then there was a red cardigan to go over it. The skinny jeans that came with it we're so cool! They we're blue with rips and faded white in certain spots and on the bum they said "We are the". I stared at that part in confusion. "Why do they say we are the?" I ask. " Well, my pants say Directioner and Marielle's say girls so when we put our bums together it says "we are the Directioner girls!" Paige said excitedly. "Everything besides the cardigan was customized!" Marielle squealed. "Aww thanks for the out fit I love it!" I say taking Paige and Marielle into a suffocating hug.

"Now what are we gonna do with our hair?" I ask with a panicked look on my face. "We are going to curl it" Marielle said while Paige pulled out her curler.

We rushed into the bathroom, got dressed and plugged in the curler. While it warmed up we did our own make-up. I decided to go somewhat natural. I but a light sparkly baby blue eyeshadow on with a light later of eyeliner. I had some foundation and blush on. For the final touch I put on a generous amount of glossy shiny pink lip gloss on. Marielle and Paige both decided to go natural too. Felicity had a white sparkly eyeshadow on and Marielle had a pink one on an they did the rest of their face the same. We giggled when we looked at each other because of how we all had the same idea.

The curler was hot and ready. Paige took the curler and started my hair. She stared at my hair when she saw the curled chestnut locks flow down my back. I smiled and did her hair. I did the same when I saw her beautiful ginger locks. Finally, it was Marielle's turn. Felicity did Marielle's long blond hair. Hers was the prettiest. We all looked pretty damn sexy when we grabbed our purses and got into the car.

I looked at my phone. It was 6:00p.m we woke up at 1:00 so we took 5 hours to get ready. The concert started at 7:00 so we had plenty of time anyways.

The drive seemed so short but we arrived at 6:45. We had spots right in front of the stage and it was hard to get there with all the other girls.

We stood at the bottom of the stage waiting anxiously for the concert to start. Finally the boys walked out onto the stage and the crowd roared in screams of excitement.

I stared right at Liam as he walked out and our eyes met........

(A/N OK this like I said earlier this was my first fanfic! I hope it is liked sorry for the short chapter but iT gets better trust me! Stay tuned for interesting events!)

-A friendxx