Waking Up

~The Next Day~

#My P.O.V#

I wake up and feel his tight arms around me holding me tightly.OH SHIT! I look down to see us both in our underwear. It's not that I wouldn't of liked to sleep with Liam but knowing that we didn't makes me wonder if Im special to him or Im not good enough for him. I turn and face towards him. He was already awake.

"Good morning beautiful." He said in a sexy sleepy voice.

"Morning." I smile warmly.

He sits up against the head board and states at me with those goddamn sexy brown eyes.

"It's not nice to stare you know?" He smirked and he pulled me onto his lap as I came out of my trance.

"You were too! Sorry, I just couldn't help starring at your eyes" my cheeks blush a scarlet red as I smile "they're beautiful."

"Really?" He said trying to sound confused then he smiled then smashed his lips into mine.

Right away his tongue was begging for entrance. I immediately let him in. His tongue explores my mouth as I felt him start to grind me. I smiled through the snog and move with him. Then he pulls away and moans in my ear. He puts his hand on either side of my bum and pushes me onto him harder.

Then the door opened............

"Oh, Im sorry!" Harry turned away quickly and faces towards Marielle.

" The boys have perfect timing don't they?" I smile at Liam giggling and look at Marielle. My smile fades.

She was wearing one of Harry's sweatshirts. ONLY HIS SWEATSHIRT!

"Marielle please tell me." I look down at the floor and back up at her.

She just blushes. I can't believe she did that! She just met him! I wanted to with Liam but I haven't. Well not yet...

"Could you go Harry." Liam was motioning for Harry to leave.

Harry walked away with Marielle.

"Im sorry" me and Liam said in unison.

"It's not your fault." I say to Liam

"It's not yours either." He kissed my forehead.

I had just remembered I was ontop of his lap when I felt his boner against me.

"Im sorry" he apologized again. AGAIN!

"Stop apologizing" I say while I slide of the bed and pull him off.

"Let's go get breakfast." He intertwined his fingers with mine as we walked down the stairs together and into the kitchen.

We walked into the kitchen where the boys had already had food on the table (only because Perrie-Zayn's girlfriend-had cooked it). There was a new girl in the kitchen though.

"Well who's this?" Liam said happily.

"Her name is Ashley." Louis said as he say next to her. "We met at the club last night." Louis had his goofy childish smile on and kissed Ashley's cheek.

"Nice to meet you Ashley." Liam said as we say down.

I say down next to Paige and Liam was next to Harry.

"How was your night?" I whisper to Paige.

"Good yours." She whispers back.

"Good." I smile as I remember spending time with Liam. I reach over and gently squeeze his hand.

We all ate in silence. The good was really good! The pancakes we're fluffy and crispy around the edges. The bacon was crunchy and chewy at the same time.....just how I like it. The eggs we salted and peppered just right. Perrie did good making breakfast.

"That was really good." I tell Perrie as I pass by her.

"Thanks I tried." She smiled.

Me and Liam walked out of the kitchen and back into his room.

"Is it ok if I take a shower?" I ask Liam.

"Sure" he said smiling

I walked into the bathroom and shut the door. I looked into me. I looked TERRIBLE! My hair was going every which way and my make-up was smeared and I just looked like SHIT!

I quickly took off Liam's clothes (the sweatpants and shirt I put on before going down stairs) and got into the huge showed turning the hot water on. The warm droplets felt good falling on my back.

Im so glad that Marielle, Paige, and I decided to call the radio......

~The day we called~

"For all you Directioners out there we are giving away three front row tickets to the 15th caller that calls during Heart Attack!" the man on the radio said.

"OMG! WE HAVE TO CALL!" Marielle screamed in my ear from the passengers seat.

"HURRY UP AND CALL CAUSE I CAN'T IM DRIVING! I screamed back.

"Ok!" She said happily and called.

"Hello?" Marielle sounded so nervous.

I heard a voice in the phone but I couldn't make out what it was saying.

"OH MY GOD! WE WON!"she screamed into the phone.

Omg! I was flipping out we won One Direction tickets!

I texted Paige right away I didn't care if I was driving or not I was too fucking excited! Marielle gave the man our address and we were supposed to get the tickets in three days.

~Present time again~

I was brought back to reality when I heard the door open. When will these boys stop opening the door on me!

(A/N: ok I know my chapters have been really short and Im soooooo sorry but they get longer! Is anybody reading if you are please comment! I would love to know! I feel like this is just useless to do if nobody is reading. :( Comment if you're reading or if you have suggestions.)

-A Friendxx