Surprises

(A/N: Im sooooo sooooo sorry I haven't updated yet, I got my phone taken away sorry. More news I can only update on the weekends :( im sorry.)

#My P.O.V#

We all sat there waiting for an explanation. Paige just looked down and fiddled with her fingers.

"Niall" she said looking at him"can you please tell them?" Niall nodded and Paige nuzzled into his chest as tears fell down her face.

This sight broke my heart. I felt like breaking down. I hate when my friends are upset. Even if my enemy was to cry in front of me id feel bad. I was about to cry.

"Well today me and Paige were at Nandos and a guy came up to our table." Niall said quietly then nudged Paige to finish.

"Daniel is back." Paige managed through sobs.

Me and Marielle's jaws dropped to the floor. How could he be back?

"Wh.....How the...... How the fuck is he back?" Marielle stuttered. Tears were now falling down me and Marielle's eyes.

I was sad and sooooo pissed at the same time.

"I thought he was in jail?" Marielle said angrily.

"Me too" Paige's words were muffled by Niall who was comforting her by whispering things to her.

"Who's Daniel, and why should he be in jail?" Ashley asked concerned.

Everybody's eyes went from me to Marielle. Marielle looked at me wanting me to answer.

"Daniel was Paige's ex boyfriend. He used to beat her. Me and Marielle were always picking her up from his house. She would be covered in bruises and cuts. We told her that she needs to get away from him, we tried to get her to call the cops but she wouldn't and she wouldn't let us. It went on for months. She loved him unconditionally. One day though, we went to pick her up and she couldn't even walk. She had a broken leg, a stab wound in her side, a black eye, and covered in blood and bruises. We took her to the hospital and called the cops. We couldn't stand to see our friend like that." I said and now tears were pouring down my face.

Liam pulled me next to him and he cuddled me. Harry was doing the same for the teary eyed Marielle. Perrie and Ashley were also teary.

"Wait, why was Niall yelling?" Louis asked while looking at him.

"Daniel called and threatened to take Paige from me." Niall said with anger. "That'll never happen." he said and kissed Paige.

"Well, I think we can all agree that you can't go anywhere without someone." Liam said directing it towards Paige.

We all shook our heads in agreement.

"It's getting late me and Perrie are gonna head to bed." Zayn said as he got up and hugged everyone and said goodnight.

"Us too" Niall said and carried Paige to bed.

"Let's go to bed babe." Liam said and he took my hand and we walked up stairs with Harry and Marielle behind us, with Louis and Ashley behind them.

*The next morning*

#My P.O.V#

I woke up to the smell of Liam. Damn he smells good. I like that cologne....he should wear it more often.

"Are you smelling me?" Liam chuckled.

I thought he was asleep -.-

"Yes, and you should wear that cologne more often." I said and giggled at my stupidity.

"Well, I bet everyone is asleep still so let's go get some breakfast." Liam said and pecked my lips before getting out of bed.

"Fine" I mumbled.

#Perrie's P.O.V#

I stirred frantically as I started waking up. Ugh I hate when I can't get comfortable.

"Are you okay babe?" Zayn asked me giggling.

"No I can't get comfortable." I whined.

"One sec." Zayn said. He repositioned me in a weird way and I was comfortable.

"Thanks babe" I pecked his lips "Im going back to sleep."

#Marielle's P.O.V#

I woke up feeling a hand coming up my thigh ever so slowly. I open one eye to see Harry staring up at me.

"Hey beautiful" He said with his signature sexy smirk and moved his hand up quickly to me crouch.

"Harry!" I moaned and winked at him "Not now."

"Fine" Harry huffed and layed next to me and dozed off.

#Ashely's P.O.V#

I woke up to feeling kisses all over my face.

"What the hell are you doing silly?" I giggled at Louis.

" Kissing my wonderful, amazing, beautiful girlfriend." Louis said.

I shook my head giggling. "Let's go take a shower." I said pulling g him out of bed.

"OKAY!" He said with a big grin on his face.

#Paige's P.O.V#

I woke up and saw Niall's chest rising and falling slowly. I looked up to see his face. He looks so young while he sleeps.

I untangled my hand from wherever it was at and traced his jawline with my finger. I then ran my fingers up to his soft cheek, over his ear and through his blond hair. Luckily he didn't wake up. I then slid my hand down his neck, shoulders, and chest going down to his abs. I traced his abs for a bit until he said something.

"Have you had fun touching me?" Niall laughed and kissed me.

"Maybe" I said with a wink and laughed too.

"Well imma get dressed" he said and started getting out of bed.

"NO!" I said and tackled him to the ground.

"CUDDLE WITH ME!" I said.

"Ok, ok!" He said with a grin.

(A/N: Sorry for the short chap! I still love you all! oh and if you were wondering how to say Marielle's name, it's (Mary-ell). Just putting that out there.)