New Beginning

#Paige's P.O.V#

We all sat in silence and stared at the smiling doctor.

" Yes." He smiled bigger and a tear formed in his eye.

" Wait, my dad said something when I was younger about having an older brother that ran away after my mom died." Payton's voice cracked at the last part. "Was that you?"

The doctor shook his head and a couple of tears were falling down his face.

"What's your name?" Payton asked curiously.

"John" he said smiling slightly and not crying.

#My P.O.V#

" Hey we're going to wait in the waiting room and give you guys some time alone ok." Liam says I nod and he stands up and motions for everyone to leave.

Once everyone was out the door I decided to speak up.

"Why did you leave?" I ask while fidgeting with my fingers.

John sits down on the chair next to me.

" I don't really know. I was just so upset and I couldn't think of life without my mom so I ran away."

He said sadly.

"Oh" That was all I could say I didn't know how to respond.

"Yeah it was stupid I should have stayed with you and dad." He said and looked at me. He had the same green hazel eyes as me.

"It's ok you were just scared." I said and patted his knee. "We need to keep in touch ok." I grabbed a peice of paper and a pen on the dresser next to me and gave him my number.

" I'll call you and check up on you." He took my number and left.

Well today has been interesting!

*three hours later*

#Niall's P.O.V#

After Payton talked to her brother she was released and could go home. John said she needed to take it easy so Liam is taking care of her.

" Do you want to go to the movies and some dinner." I asked Paige while we were sitting on the couch cuddling.

"Sure! Sounds like fun. Im gonna go tell Payton" she said cheerfully and ran upstairs to tell Payton.

*ten minutes later*

"What movie do you want to see?" I ask Paige as we hop into the car and head to Nandos.

" Ummmmm...... What about the Perks of Being a Wallflower?" She asks excited.

"Sure" I smile at her and we pull into Nandos.

We order our food and sit down when a guy walks up to us.

"Hey Paige." The guy said and smiled evily at Paige.

I looked at her across the table and she was like shaking. Badly.

#Paige's P.O.V#

I looked up to see my abusive ex Daniel. I could feel Niall staring at me because I was shaking. THEN Niall cleared his throat. I was to scared to talk so Daniel do..

"Oh sorry Im Daniel." He holds his hand out to Niall. "and you are?"

"Niall" he answers and shakes his hand.

"Can I sit withyou guys?" Daniel asks and states at me.

"Sure" I say quietly. I knew if I said no it would make things worst than they're already going to be.

Daniel sits next to me and he starts tAlking to Niall. I don't pay attention to their conversation. I was too deep in thoughts to care.

But then I felt his hand on my upper thigh. I yelped but covered it quickly with a fake cough.

"Are you ok Paige?" Niall asks with concern in his eyes.

"Yeah I just had something in my throat." I say and almost yelp again as his grip tightens. I can tell I'll have finger bruises on my thigh.

Finally we get our food but Daniel leaves his hand on my thigh. I grab my phone and turn to the side a bit so Daniel couldn't see the text.

To Niall: Can we go now? Please!

Luckily Niall's phone was on vibrate so Daniel didn't hear that he got a message.

From Niall: Ok

I sigh of relief quietly.

" Well I guess we'll see you around." Niall says and grabs your hand tightly.

We walked out to the car and I was still shaking. I was scared that Daniel would follow us.

I for in the passengers seat and Niall stared at me.

" What happend? " he asked me staring at my thigh. You could see the bruises because I had shorts on.

"Nothing." I choked out as I started to cry.

"Princess, please tell me what happend." Niall hugged me andtried to sound calm but I could hear the anger in his voice.

"D-Daniel wh-while you g-guys were t-t-talking grabbed my th-thigh." I stuttered from crying.

"How does he know you?" Niall asked holding me tighter. His voice was full of rage.

"He w-was m-my ex." I sobbed. "I br-broke up with h-him b-because he was a-abusive."

"Why didn't you tell me? I would have killed that bastard." Niall says a bit calmer but not much.

"Be-cause I di-didn't want to r-ruin our day to-together." I couldn't stop the tears from streaming down my face.

"You should have told me. Don't cry princess he can't hurt you know and he never will." Niall said soothingly.

I pulled away and stared at his eyes and smiled a bit. He has beautiful eyes.

"Do you still want to go to the movie?" Niall asked.

"No, why don't we just go back to the house." I say and peck his lips.

"Ok" he smiles and start the car.

~At the house~

The rest of the day was so sweet. All me and Niall did was cuddle and talk. It was nice being secured in his arms and against his warm chest. I really like him he's nice and he really cares. After a while of cuddling we started kissing. By then my phone rang.

"Hello" I said irritated.

"Hello Paige." The other voice said and I froze.

(A/N: DUN DUN DUNNNNNN! Cliff hanger! Who's on the phone? O.o sorry for the short chapter I'll try to update tomorrow.)