Making Up (PART1)

(A/N: This chapter is gonna be really sweet btw :3)

#Harry's P.O.V#

I've been up all night thinking and I've finally decided, at 6 in the morning, what I'm gonna do. But I'm going to need some help.

#Marielle's P.O.V#

I was up all night crying. I didn't do anything wrong..........Or did I? Have I been too clingy? I haven't tried to. Maybe I have? I don't know but I am STARVING.

As I was walking downstairs, I could tell somebody cooked or is cooking something delicious.

I went into the kitchen and saw a plate of waffles that had whip cream, strawberries, and chocolate on them. That's what smelt so good, I thought.

I went up to them and I saw a note beside it that read "Dear Marielle, I know I really hurt you last night and for that I'm truly sorry. I do care about you a lot and I'm going to show that to you today. At 11:30 a limo is going to pick you up. Be ready by then -Harry xoxox"

"Oh boy" I sighed to myself. I sat down and ate the waffles I'm guessing Harry made. They were really good. I looked at the clock and saw it was 9:00.

I hurried upstairs and jumped into the shower. After my shower I looked in Harry's closet and saw he had an outfit picked out for me. It was a pair of black high waisted shorts, a pink and blue floral top, and some white vans. It was a really cute outfit.

I put it on and then snuck into Zayn and Perrie's room and got Perrie's curler.

I went back into Harry's bathroom and curled my hair. I didn't have any make up so I got ready quickly.

I looked at the time and saw it was 11:20. I grabbed my purse and ran downstairs and waited outside for the limo. At exactly 11:30 the limo pulled up.

The driver got out and opened a door for me.

"Here you go miss." the driver said and handed me a little envelope.

I opened it and it said " I remember when I first saw your beautiful face and knew I had to have you"

"What does this mean?" I asked the driver.

"It is a hint as to where you need to go." the driver said.

I still didn't understand so I reread the note. When I first saw..........Oh I get it now!

I told the driver where I needed to go and he drove off.

In about an hour we showed up at the stadium where the boy's concert was.

I walked up to the doors and Payton and Liam were there.

They smiled and Payton handed me an envolope.

It said "You will not know where you are going next because its a surprise"

"But-" I said but Payton cut me off.

"Get back in the limo." she said waving me off.

I did what she said and hopped in the limo.

About 2 hours and 30 minutes we pulled up in front of my favorite beauty salon.

"Your stop miss" the driver said as he opened my door. I said a quick thank you and entered the salon.

When I walked in I saw Paige and Niall standing there. They waved and Niall gave me another envelope.

It said "Now you can get ready to go the place where we stole kisses and had fun together"

I smiled at the note knowing where he was talking about.

One of the beauticians took me to one of the special chair things and put my feet in this warm bubbly water.

I got a manicure and pedicure. I was really relaxed. Then a beautician took me to another chair and washed my hair and curled it.

After that, I was given a beautiful sparkly black and pink dress that was cut out on the sides, and some pink pumps. I hurried up and changed and looked into the mirror. I looked amazing!

I walked out of the changing room and everybody and I mean everybody looked at me smiling.

"You look gorgeous!" my favorite beautician Kelsey shouted.

"Thank you" I said and blushed.

I hugged Kelsey and looked at my phone. It was 6:30 and the limo was outside waiting.

The limo driver opened my door again and I got in swiftly.

"Where to?" the driver asked and I told him to take me to the club where we went after the concert.

After about 45 minutes we pulled up to the very busy club. While we were driving up to the entrance everybody was staring.

We pulled up at the entrance. The limo driver opened my door and whenever I got out I went straight inti the club.

When I got in there I swear I turned a couple of heads. Did I really look that good? Maybe?

I started looking around for my curly headed before but I couldn't find him. I went up to the bar and that's when I saw him.

He looked amazing. He was wearing a white shirt with a nice black blazer and a pair of Hollister jeans. He was a bit more casual than me but oh well.

He looked at me and smiled.

"You look astonishing." he said walking towards me.

I blushed and said thank you. He came up to me and grabbed my waist and pulled me into a tight hug.

"I'm so sorry Marielle, I really do care though and I want to be with you nobody else. Will you stay with be?" He said looking at me with hopeful eyes.

"Yes" I said and kissed him.

(A/N: Ok so Part 1 ill TRY and post part two tonight. So how was it? Was it creative enough for you lovely readers? Well I tried. And btw this chapter is dedicated to my amazing friend Marielle! Love ya chicka;D)