"It's the werewolf in her. It doesn't want blood." Kendrick explained. "This could be a problem."

"Well hell yeah it could be a problem. If she can't get blood to complete her transition she'll die!" Cole yelled.

"What!" I yelled.

"Don't worry we'll figure this out." Cole soothed . I just pushed him off.

"Did you even think about that before turning me?" I said panicked.

"No I was more focused on having you all to myself. Do you really think I'm gonna let you die after finally getting you back?" Cole questioned. I thought about it for a second realizing what his true intentions were. I hugged him tight as a reassurance.

"Where the hell are we gonna find something that'll help me?" I asked.

"We own an entire library in our basement. We can look there to try and find information." Kendrick explained.

"Ryder had a huge collection of books about magic, he could have something on werewolves being turned into a vampire." I added.

"Well we can't send you back there." Cole stated.

"Yeah but if we look in two different places then there's a better chance of finding something quicker. Plus, I'm the only one who knows where these books are." I explained.

"But-" Cole was interrupted by Kendrick, "But nothing, unless you want to lose your mate quicker, just take her and two others to that pack house. Be on watch they'll probably have guards. Get in and get out." Kendrick ordered. I looked down at the clothes I was wearing, it had blood on it and smelt like a wet dog.

"Let me go change and I'll be right back."

"We don't have time for that Mackenzie." Cole groaned.

"Well I smell like a wet dog and I'm about to puke, so if I want to change out of these wretched clothes, I am." I growled.

I ran up to my room and grabbed a pair of black skinny jeans, a loose crimson red tank top, and black combat boots. I threw my hair up into a ponytail and ran back downstairs.

It was Cole, Ash, Dylan, Liv and I who ended up going. I could tell just by the fact that Liv didn't mind going with a group of pretty much all guys that we were gonna be friends.

We had reached the pack house and I saw the usual two guards right outside, one of them happened to be Eddie. I ran to the back and there was two there as well. The collection of books was in Ryder's office, which was on the second floor.

"You can jump up there you know. We'll keep watch down here." Ash told me.

"I'll go with her, just in case she needs an extra hand." Liv said. "Can you boys handle everything down here?" She teased before jumping up to the second floor, me following close behind her.

"Where are we going?" She asked after we had sneaked into the window.

"To Ryder's office, there's a bookshelf that has a knob where it leads
down to a library. We have to be quiet, the door is creaky and Ryder is in his office 90% of the time." I informed. We walked over to where my old room was, since it connected with the office. The house seemed a bit too quiet. Like no one was in here.