Welcome Home (Surprise)

A man walked along the street in slow nervous strides. Soon he rounded a corner to see him standing there laughing with some friends. It used to be a common sight for the man, but it's been so long he started to savory the moment.

Then he thought about what was about to happen. That the smiling man could be with someone else or would right out reject him. Soon he was almost overwhelmed by emotions, but the man stopped himself by shaking his head. It was silly to fill his head with these horrible ideas, even if they might be true.

Before he could convince himself other wise he made his way towards the group of people. The others in the group, his old friends didn't notice him until he was right behind him. Soon 1 of them pointed at him, a man with brown hair and glasses.

Not soon afterwards he turned around hugged the mysterious man. He let out laughs and cries of anger. When they both could speak words the once smiling man spoke first.

"Y-you bastard! You told me 4 years, and you left me for 7!" A blonde man shouted, and then paused now panting.

"I kept getting assigned, and I begged to come home for you," The mysterious brunette said in a deep voice.

"You could've called!"

"I was promoted to captain, and every night I would debate whether to do it or not. To tell you the new of the extra 3 years. Every time I would try I was interrupted by something,"

"...Just come here," The blonde said grabbing the back of the brunette's head, effectively pulling them into a kiss. It wasn't long until you could hear the wolf whistles from their group of friends.

When they broke apart, they put their foreheads together. Soon their hands intertwined, the blonde's hands almost catching on the cuff of the brunette camouflage uniform. Other than that the couple whispered things to each other, and if you listened closely you could hear.

"I love you Felix,"

"I love you to Ryan, and welcome home!"

-----

Sorry it's short. I just thought I would produce a little something for you're guys. If you didn't know this is PewDieCry.

-Marsh