Chapter 26

Lea's POV

The next day I woke up with an arm on my waist. I looked at the clock and it was 6 am. I turned around and I saw Harry sleeping peacefully. I smiled at the thought that he is fine and that he isn't mad at me. I took my time staring at him. He was so cute when he was sleeping. It was the first time that I slept with a boy on the same bed. I always thought that it would be so uncomfortable, but with Harry everything felt right. I closed my eyes and I tried to enjoy this moment that we were together. I was so afraid that I lost him that day and I just felt the need to be with him as much as possible. Without any notice, I drifted to sleep again.

I woke up when I felt someone kissing my forehead, my cheeks and my lips. I opened my eyes and I saw Harry smiling at me. "Goodmorning princess" he said with a husky voice.
I smiled at him as he held my tighter pulling me closer to him. "Goodmorning stalker". He chuckled and I got up, but before I could do anything, Harry pulled me back to him. "Where are you going princess?", he said with a grin. "I'm going to bathroom and to make breakfast", I said without stopping staring at him. "No yet. I need you right here". "Aw, stop acting like a baby and let me go". "I'm not acting like a baby" he pouted and continued "Now, don't talk and let me cuddle with you". "But..." I protested and Harry put his finger on my mouth "Shh princess". "But..." I tried to say again but Harry put his lips on mine and started kissing me. After a few seconds, when I realized what was happening, I kissed him back. We both broke apart a few minutes later breathing hard from the kiss. We stayed there cuddling and then I got up and headed to the bathroom. Harry let me go this time even though he would have liked to stay there with him all day.

I got out of the bathroom and Harry was on the bed. "I am going down to make breakfast. You can use the bathroom stalker". We were alone in the house as long as my parents were out to a bussiness meeting and my sister was at college. I went in the kitchen and I started putting on the counter the materials that I needed. I was making pancakes when I felt someone hugging me from behind. "It smells nice princess", he said and kissed the top of my head. "Well, if you don't want to eat burnt pancakes, it will be better if you sit on the chair", I said pointing the chairs next to the counter. He didn't like it very much but he did as I said. I could feel him staring at me as I was making the pancakes. After 5 minutes, the pancakes were ready. I put on merenda and I headed where Harry was. I sat opposite at him and we started eating. I waited to see if he liked it and it didn't help that he didn't say anything. "So, do you like it?". "I can't stop eating, you are a great cook princess". I smiled at his comment and we continued eating in a comfortable silence. When we finished, I took the plates and I put them in the sink. I started to clean them but Harry came next to me. "Let me do it. You made the breakfast". I tried to protest but he gave me a don't-dare-to-disagree-with-me look and I sat on the chair staring Harry washing the plates. He was so focused on what he was doing but he must felt that I was staring to him because he turned his head to look at me and he smiled.

When he finished we went on my room. It was 11 am and we decided to cuddle on my bed. I knew that I had to tell him about going out with Michael but I didn't want to ruin everything again. I know that I have to choose soon, because I feel more and more selfish everyday that passes. "What are you thinking of?", Harry said taking me out of my thoughts. "Nothing", I smiled at him hoping that he couldn't see through me. "Come on princess. You can talk to me". "I don't want to ruin this moment by telling you". And it was true because I didn't want to get him mad by telling him my thoughts. He cupped my cheeks and he looked at me "You won't ruin anything princess. Please, tell me". I hesitated at first and I wasn't sure if I should tell him or not. All this time he war staring at me and he made sure that I knew that everything will be fine. "Ok", I said finally and I tried to stand up but Harry held me on his chest. "I think about the torture that I have given to both you and Michael. I feel so selfish and like I take advantage of you because I haven't given both of you an answer. But I decided that it's time for me to put an end in this situation and to tell you who I really love". Harry didn't say anything for a few minutes and I was sure that I screwed up everything, that he hates me and that he doesn't want to do anything with me because I am so selfish and a bad person. I went to stand up to make it easier for him to leave away from me, but instead he pulled me back and made me face him. "You're not selfish and you don't take any advantage of us. We want to be in this situation and it's not your fault that we decided to wait for you to understand what you feel no matter what. But, I'm glad that you decided to put an end. Even if you don't choose me, I know that Michael will take a good care of you. And if he ever screws up, I'll be there to punch him and to take his place". "Thank you stalker", I hugged him and we stayed like that until he left at noon.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
¤ COMMENT ¤ VOTE ¤ FOLLOW

* Aww, who supports Team Harry? Let me know by commenting on this chapter.
* Don't be a silent reader. VOTE this story and don't forget to COMMENT and tell me your opinion.

~ Thank you so much for keep reading my story. You are so amazing and I love you.xxx