Chapter 6

Lea's POV

"Ahhh, who invented these stupid alarms? I really hate mornings." I set off my alarm and I fell asleep again. Almost five minutes later, I was woken up by someone's voice.

"Wake up, princess. You don't want to be late for school". He was sitting on my bedroom and he was talking softly to my ear.

"Harry, what do you do here? How do you got in my house? Are you here for a long time?". I was so confused and I didn't think that I would see him in my room when I wake up.

"Hey, slow down with the questions princess. I'm here because you should have waken up 5 minutes before I get here. Your mum let me in. I think that she really likes me by the way. I was here 2 minutes before I woke you up. So, get ready and I'll be waiting down. Unless you want me to stay and help you". He had a smirk on his face and he was looking me with his beautiful brown eyes.

"Get out, pervert. I will be down at 10'". He left with this smirk on his face. I did my usual morning habits and I went down to eat pancakes. Harry was already eating and he was talking with my mum. She must really like him because she was laughing and talking to him like he knew him for years.

"Good morning mum. What's happening here?" I hugged her and I kissed her. I went to the table and I took 3 pancakes with merenda and chocolate syrup.

"Good morning, sweetheart. I am talking with this gentleman and I thought that we should invite him for dinner on Saturday". She was smiling and she was looking at me. When I heard it, I stayed completely shocked and I didn't say anything for a few minutes.

"Why should we call him for dinner? I may have plans for Saturday". The truth is that I didn't have any plans, but I didn't want Harry to come home and to hear all these funny stories about me and see old photos of me. Because I am sure that my mum will both of these and I'll be ashamed.

"Well, he is coming and If you have plans you should plan them for another day". Ok, how awful can it be? I mean she might doesn't do nothing and everything will be fine. Right?

"Mrs. Smith, thank you for the invitation, but Lea has plans with me on Saturday. It's something that took me a lot of time to organise and we can't cancel it". He looked at me with a huge smile. I murmured at him "WTF?" and he told me "You're welcome". Ok, that will be better than to have dinner all together.

"But we can do it another day or we can have a fast dinner and leave after that". Oh, I'm going to kill him right now. Why did he say that? Aww, don't say yes, mum, don't say yes.

"Harry, you can call me Evelyn. Ok, you can go out on Saturday and you can for dinner on Sunday. You can bring your parents, too. We are neighbours after all".

"That will be perfect Evelyn. I'll see you on Sunday. Come on Lea, we have to go". He stood up, hugged my mun and we went to his car. I was silent and I was thinking about the morning's conversation.

"What is wrong princess?" he looked at me and he smiled. I'm sure that he knew what is wrong. Come on dude, we have just met and we'll have already dinner with our parents. And we're are not a couple either. Ok, we are, but a fake one.

"So, do you give me the silent treatment? Come on, princess, don't be mad at me. I really wanted to take you out on Saturday and I was going to ask you today, but if you have already plans, I'll cover you to your mum. As for the dinner, it would be done sooner or later and you know that. Everything will be fine pancake. Talk to me, please. I'm sorry". He look at me with a sad look and I couldn't be mad at him anymore. It was impossible.

"It's ok stalker. You didn't do something wrong. I'm just anxious because I am sure that my mum will tell you and show you things that they show how bad I am. It will shameful, really. And also, I'm not ready to meet your parents. What if they don't like me and tell you to stop be friends with me?". I couldn't look at him. I don't know why I was so anxious of these things. I know that it's not a big deal. And why I was so nervous to meet his parents? I'm not his girlfriend to care if they like me or not. But I don't want to lose him from a friend.

"And so what, princess? My parents will tell you and show you things of me, too. But I don't care because you'll be the one to see them. As for my parents, they'll love you. And I will never stop to be next to you whatever they say. They will be blind if they don't see how beautiful, kind and nice you are". He stopped at a parking lot of my school and we went out of the car. "Come on princess, smile to me". And I did. I smiled, not only because he told me so, but because I was so happy that he will stay with me no matter what. He was so close to me and I could hear his breath. He put his hand on my waist and the other on my head and pulled me closer. And before I realize what's happening, I felt his lips on mine. This kiss was so soft and gentle, but it was passionate too. He stopped and he whispered to my ear "Michael is watching" and with that he kissed me again. I put my hands on his chest and I kissed him too. "Ok, I think that's enough, Harry. I have to take Lea to the classroom". We stopped and I saw Michael next to me.

"Ok, Michael. I'll see you later princess". He kissed my cheek and he left.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - * I hope you liked this chapter. This is dedicated to Team Harry. The next one will be for Team Michael.
* Tell me what team do you support.

~ Don't hesitate to vote and comment.