Chapter 2

Lea's POV

I was sitting at my balcony. The weather was so nice. There were so many stars in the sky and aeroplanes were heading to different directions. I loved to think where they're going as much as I loved to see the stars and feel how small are the things that make me sad. I was reading "The frozen princess" by Camilla Lackberg when I heard voices. I looked at the opposite balcony and I saw a young man sitting with his friends. He was tall and I thought that he must be a little older than me. My thoughts vanished a message at my phone.

Michael: I saw the movie crazy girl. It's a 11/10 for sure. I think it is one of my favourites.;)
Me: Glad to hear it tall boy. You should know that I suggest only the best.
Michael: Yeah, I know. You learned from me.;D
Me: Yeah yeah, whatever makes you sleep at night.:D
Michael: I'm going to sleep crazy girl. Go to sleep, too. Goodnight and sweet dreams.:D
Me: Goodnight tall boy.:D

I was so happy with his messages that I went to brush my teeth and to sleep.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Harry's POV

I was at the balcony with my friends when I saw her. She was reading a book and she was looking the stars and the planes that they were passing sometimes. It wasn't the first time that I saw her sitting there. I thought how different she seemed to be from the other girls I have met. I wanted to meet her but I knew that it was impossible. I saw her smiling as she was reading something at her phone. Probably, she was talking with her boyfriend. That night, I went to sleep with her on my mind feeling sad that I couldn't talk to her.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Lea's POV

I woke up in the morning smiling like an idiot. I was amazed by the fact that a few messages from a special person can affect you so much. If anyone asked me when I started to like him, I could never answer. I didn't know when I started feel so many unde-scribable things for him. I understood it a few months ago. I was always smiling at his messages, getting annoyed if he didn't reply and I wanted to talk to him every day. I am feeling a bit jealous every time he wants another girl, but I am always here for him to make him feel better and to give him advice. Because I know that we are just friends and I don't want him to stop talking to me by confessing my feelings. It may hurt me, but I hope that one day he will understand how many things we have in common and that I am good for him.

It was 7:30, so I had breakfast and went to take the bus to go at school as long as Payton's car broke down. I was waiting at the bus stop when I saw the guy from the balcony. I had seen him many times before as I always used to sit at my bench at my balcony listening to music while I was reading books or I was just watching the stars. The bus came and as I took a seat I saw him coming and sitting next to me. Then I observed him better. He was tall with brown hair and brown eyes. He was handsome and he had something really appealing on him. And then, I heard him talk to me...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

* I know that I stopped it at an important spot, but the next chapter will come out soon.

* Sorry for the spelling mistakes and grammar, but I'm Greek.

~ Don't hesitate to vote and comment.