Chapter 24

Lea's POV

It has been a week since Harry woke up. I was still mad at him about his reaction. I was still visiting him at the hospital, but only when he was sleeping. I told everyone not to tell him that I come every day to see him and they listened to me. I'm glad that he is awake. I have been waiting this moment for two months. Leo is in jail and I'm so happy that he is where he belongs too. He deserves to be in there after what he did to Harry and what he did in general. I hope to stay in there forever.

I went again to the hospital and Harry was sleeping. Tomorrow, he will go back at home. I'm so happy that he is ok. He will have to take some medicine for the pain for a month, but after that he will be completely fine. I left before he wakes up and I went to Payton's house to have a movie night with her and Alice. I made pizza while Payton prepared the pop corn. Alice went out to buy some chips and juices. We chose to see the "About Time". It is a great movie. When it finished, we decided to talk.

"So, how is Harry?", Alice asked. "He is fine. He will be out of the hospital tomorrow and he will have to take some medicine for the pain for a month". "Good, but how are you? We all saw how awful you were with all these things that happened". "I am fine I guess. I had a hard time these 2 months and I'm relieved that he is ok. When I saw him lying down like this, I felt that a part of me died that day. But now, everything is fine". "He is upset that you don't go to see him. You have to tell him the truth", Payton said. "I don't want to, I am mad at him". "I know, but you have to understand him. He did everything to protect you, he even almost died for you. He is scared to lose you, that's why he acted like this. He loves you". "Yeah, maybe". "What about Michael?", Alice asked. "He wants to go on a date with me and he has been a good friend to me all this time". "What are you going to do?". "I don't know". "You can't keep acting like this. It's unfair to both of them. You have two boys that they like you and you have to make it clear to yourself who is the one that you really like. And I'm one hundred percent sure that deep inside you know who you want to be with", Payton said. "You're right and I know what I have to do.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Harry's POV

It's been a week since I saw Lea. She didn't come to see me again after that day. I am so stupid, I pushed her away from me. I heard a knock on the door and I said come in hoping that it would be Lea. I was disappointed to see my mom entering the room. She came next to me and she sat on the chair.

"How are you son?". "I'm fine mum". "You know that you can't lie to me. I am your mother. Is it Lea, isn't it?". "Why she didn't come to see me again? I know that I got her mad, but I thought that she liked me enough to come back and see me again. I'm in the hospital and she knows that I can't go to her", I felt like crying but I held it. "I'll tell you something but you have to promise me that you will never tell about this to anyone and especially to Lea, ok?". "Ok mum". "Lea was here for you every day the last two months. She never left your side. She was here with you all day. She was sleeping in this room and she went to her home only to have a bath and to take some fresh clothes with her. She was so afraid for you Harry. She was sending us to our homes, but she refused to leave you. She wanted to be there for you when you wake up. And when you did, you told her some things that she didn't expect to hear. I understand that you don't want to lose her, but she did so many things for you. As for your question, she has never stopped coming even after your conversation. She's just made sure that you were sleeping before she comes in". "Why didn't you say anything". "Because she told us so and we had to respect her decision. It was the least that we could do for her". "And then why did you tell me? What made you change your mind?". "I couldn't see you so sad anymore. I should tell you the truth. I wanted you to know that Lea loves you, maybe more than you do. The fact that she doesn't accept it and she doesn't talk about it, it doesn't mean that she doesn't show it in her way. She even lied to us about the reason that you are here so she could protect you. I have seen how are you when she's not here and I have seen how sad she is when you aren't here. You both can't live without each other for a long time". "How do you know about the lie?". "The police informed us about everything and especially for the part that Lea saved you. So do everything to make her your girlfriend". "But she likes Michael". "Then make sure that she likes you more. Don't let her go without a fight. I would like her to be my daughter". "Do you believe that I have a chance with her?". "I believe that when two people are meant to be together, they will find their way back to each other no matter what". And with that she left me thinking about the things that she told me.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
¤ COMMENT ¤ VOTE ¤ FOLLOW

* OMG, 1K reads! Guys, you are the best. I'm extremely happy! :D
* Please, it is important to vote and comment too. I really want to know if you like my story so do sth of the above.

~ Don't hesitate to vote and comment. Love you so much.xxx