Chapter 18

Lea's POV

It's been two weeks since Harry told me that he doesn't like me and he didn't talk to me since then. Michael is always near to me, he talks to me everyday and he asks me all the time to go out with him. I don't know why I hesitate to go out with him. Maybe a part of me isn't ready to go out with another guy yet. I know that the relationship we had with Harry wasn't real, but somewhere in the progress I liked him. Maybe I felt like this because he was always there for me. Yeap, that's it, I misunderstood my feelings for him. I have never liked him.

After a lot of days of trying, I decided to go out with Michael. But I made it clear to him that we'll go out as friends and that this doesn't mean anything. I don't want to give him hope until I know that I like him for sure and that he likes me back. Today is Friday and I'm preparing for my "date" with Michael. I wore my favourite pair of jeans, a turtleneck and a jumper. It was cold outside so I dressed up warmly. It was ten to 7 and Michael would be here in ten minutes. I took my bag and I made sure that I had my phone with me and money and I went downstairs. After a few minutes the door bell rang and I went to open the door. I opened it and Michael was there with a bouqeut of flowers. "Do you know that you don't bring flowers when you go out with a friend?". I know that I was a little harsh but I didn't want to give him the wrong idea of what we are."I know, but I said to make an exception for you". He smiled and I smiled to him while I thanked him.

We got in his car and we went to a cafe. We ordered hot chocolate and crepes and we talked for our favourite movies and series. We didn't need to play any game with questions because we already knew almost everything for each other. Michael has an older sister, who is 3 years older than him. He plays basketball, he doesn't have a favourite colour or food and he likes dogs. He loves watching movies and series and listening to music. Fortunately, he didn't ask anything about Harry and I really appreciated. I don't think so that I can talk for him right now. I need time to realize what had happened. "So, how are you going to spend your birthday?". Wow, I almost forgot that my birthday is in 11 days. Yeap, I was born on 31st of January. "I don't know. I guess I'll just stay home". "You can't do this crazy girl. It's your birthday. We will got out to a restaurant or to a club. You deserve to have fun. Me, Alice, Payton, Lucas and Trevor will be invited. I'll arrange it with Alice and Payton". "Ok, thank you a lot Michael". I smiled at him and we continurd talking. After a few hours he took me to my house. "Goodnight crazy girl. See you on Monday". "Goodnight tall guy". He made sure that I got in my house and he left.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Michael's POV

We went out with Lea tonight. I'm really happy that she finally accepted to go out with me even as friends. I have never thought that I could find the courage to tell her how I feel. The truth is that I liked her from the first time that we talked, but I thought that she didn't feel anything for me and we became friends. I tried to find another girl so I can forget her, but nothing worked out. Every time I kissed or hugged someone else, I wished that she was the one to kiss or hug. That's why I have never been in a relationship the past two years. I couldn't go out with her, because I knew that I would do something that she didn't want, for example to kiss her. But when I saw her with Harry, I couldn't stand to lose her. She is the only one that completes me. It's like I'm an open book to her, and she's to me. I know that she won't go out on a date with me soon and I know that somethings hold her back, but I'll wait until she's ready. I have been waiting for her for 2 years, I am willing to wait for her even more. I should have told to her how I'm feeling from the start. Now, we would celebrate our 2 years anniversary and everything would be perfect. But I know that everything is done for a reason and that in the end everything turns out well. I don't know what happened with Harry and I won't pressure her to tell me. I don't know if they were in a relationship for sure, but I can say that they liked each other a lot. It's so obvious. But, no matter what happened, I'll try to be the one for her. I texted Alice and Payton to organize Lea's party.

Me: So, in 11 days is Lea's birthday. I thought that we could gather at her house, so she won't suspect anything.
Alice: Yeap, that's a great idea. Listen what we'll do. Me and Payton we'll take the cake while you, Trevor and Lucas will decorate the house. We will buy the things that you need, so the only thing that you have to do is to put them where Mary tells you.
Payton: As for the food, we can ask Evelyn to make some of her tasteful specials. I'm sure that she'll be happy to help us. As for the gifts and the things that we need, we should go to the mall, but not all together cause Lea will get suspicious. So, do we have a deal?
Alice: Yeap. I'll tell Trevor tomorrow and you'll tell Lucas.
Me: If anything new occurs, we will discuss it immediately.
Alice: Ok, let the "Birthday Party" mission begin.

After I arranged everything with Alice and Payton about Lea's birthday party, I put on my pyjamas and I went to my bed where soon I fell asleep with Lea on my mind.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
* Thank you so much for reading my story. I'll never stop saying it again and again. Please, comment too.:D
* What do you think for the story so far? More surprises and drama will come soon.

~ Don't hesitate to vote and comment. Love you.xxx