Blame it on Styles!

"Hey Melanie!"As I reached our work floor, the receptionist called me nicely so I turned to her returning a nice smile.

"Good morning...hey I still didnt catch your name and its been a month I work here.."I said nicely and she giggled.

"It's Olivia love. There was this woman who wanted to see you very urgently. I don't know if she's still here now in front of your office or maybe she left. But she will come back later."Olivia said and I nodded. Since when someone wanted to see me? If they wanted to see Harry, they could go directly to his office without coming to my office first. Weird but I have to do my job right?

"Ok, do you know her name?"I asked her and she remained silent for few seconds only letting out a small hiss hoping I didnt notice but I did. Ok now what was wrong?

"Hmm I I don't know but becareful no matter what. She's a client right? So don't give too much details and info about the company or any staffs"Olivia said nervously and I nodded not willing to stress her with more questions.

"Ok thanks for the advice. Have a good day!"I said nicely before going to my office. Like Olivia said earlier, the person who wanted to see me was not here, maybe she was gone, but she'll come later that means. Anyway let's get to work. Just as I started typing entries the office phone rang so I picked it up.

"Hello?"I answered and next hearing his voice I started smiling like crazy.

"Good morning beautiful!"Harry said in his best husky voice which would make every girl crazy. Which I was.

"Good morning Harry. How did you know I just came?"I asked him and he chuckled. Stop doing that please, very very tempting, distracting...argh whatever.

"What can I say? Boyfriend instinct!"Harry said and I laughed. Boyfriend instinct? Seriously Harry seriously? Couldnt he get any cuter ?

"Ok now you feel my presence when Im near you?"I asked him and he chuckled again. Jesus Christ!

"You could say that and I actually just came out of the bathroom so I saw you enter your office from far!"He said and I hummed nicely.

"Right, is there any work you want me to do?"I asked him as I wanted to stay professional even if I was dating my boss, I still had a job to do right? So let's stay focused.

"Always so professional Melly Mel, actually yes I want you to send a  mail to Mr Clark our auditor that he can come anytime tomorrow from 9 to 12am, yup before lunch!"Harry said nicely. I quickly noted down on the small agenda for me what to do.

"Why not after lunch?"I asked him.

"Because he doesn't work in the afternoon"He said and I nodded.

"Ok will do it now"I said quickly remembering I was on the phone and not talking face to face to him.