The students looked at her, observing her. Thank goodness the teacher came in, ''Mr. Han Sanghyuk. Please sit down.'' 

Hyuk tip toes back next to Haru.

The teacher raises his eyebrows, ''You must be the new student. Please come up and greet yourself.''
Haru slowly screeched her chair back and made her way up to the front. 

She respectfully bowed, ''Hello. I'm Oh Haru. Please take care of me.''

The teacher nods, ''Okay. Do you have a partn---''

''That's me sir!'' Hyuk shoots his hand up. Haru giggles internally, Hyuk was a very bright and cheerful boy. No wonder he had so many friends. ''Okay then. Sanghyuk I trust you to show around Miss. Oh?''

Hyuk nods, ''Yep.''

---

The school moved out of the way as Jimin walked to his locker. Murmurs were heard. Jimin sighed to himself and slamed his locker shut. His was very depressed. Mihi wasn't at school, she was staying with Jungkook at the hospital. He was solo today.

 ''Hello.'' Random classmates greet. 

He just brushed them off. 

It was 5 minutes before 2 period started. 

''Class! I know it's still not time for class to start but today i'm introducing you to our new student.'' The teacher waved the student in. In came a girl who wasn't short nor tall. 

She bowed, ''Nice to meet you. I'm Yoo Yoonji.'' 

The teacher clapped his hands, ''Yoonji here is going to be replacing Haru's spot since she transferred...''

Jimin clenched his fists. He got up and just walked out. He didn't care where he went. He couldn't survive in that classroom. His feet took him to the rooftop.

 ''Oh god, why here of all places?'' He cussed. 

The wind whipped Jimin's hair as he looked around, replaying all the scenes he had with Haru. Their laughter. Their friendship. Their first kiss. 

Jimin kicked the air, ''AH!'' He yelled out. 

He was helpless. All he wanted was to have Haru back. If only he could turn back the damn time. He was so curious to where Haru was. He was dying for an answer. Was she in Korea still? Or did she move to another country? He was dying for an answer.

---

''Tah dah! Just like that! Lunch time!'' Hyuk rubs his hands together. ''I'll introduce you to my hyungs. Follow me.'' He waves over. 

''Hey, who's this--- I mean, who's she?'' A tanned boy asks

''New student. And she's a homestay student at my home. Convienient, right?'' Hyuk smiles, ''Introduce yourself.''

''Huh--- Oh! Hello, I'm Oh Haru.'' She bows

''Hello! I'm N!'' The tanned boy spoke

''I'm sorry--- N? As in the letter 'N'?" Haru said

N chuckled, ''Yes. My given name is Cha Hakyeon, N comes from the last letter of my name.''

''Next, this is Leo hyung.'' Hyuk points out.

A boy with slight chubby cheeks and piercing eyes looks up, ''Hello. I'm Leo.''

''His real name is Jung Taekwoon, FYI.'' Hyuk whispers to Haru. 

She nodded, ''Ah.''

The next friend smiled big, "Hi! I'm Ken! Lee Jaehwan~" he waved cheerfully.