"He's more excited than expected right?"Tara asked me as if she read my mind, well could say it by seeing how smiley was my face right now so didnt blame her. I only blushed.

"Yup! Are we there yet?"I asked her and she chuckled.

"Almost there "Tara said increasing the speed but still drove safe.

We finally made it to the airport so Tara and I got down the car and walked upto the international arrival exit where Mom would come out anytime. The airport was always crowed by people and trolleys filled with luggages rolling on the marble floor, Tara and I found on a spot in the front so we could spot Mom easily in the crowd.

"An hour and Mom will see your boyfriend!"Tara sang teasing me and my cheeks turned red and more excitment filled my mind. She was doing on purpose, she knew me too well.

"There she is! MOOOOM!"I said and screamed once I spotted mom, she looked as beautiful as always wearing a white full sleeve shirt and some jeans, her long hair tied in a pony tail as she was pushing her trolley that had one big suitcase and one shoulder bag as well her Louis Vuitton handbag on her shoulder.  Soon as she saw me , a wide smile formed in her lips and she moved the trolley faster going towards our direction. Finally I ran into her arms and hugged her tight like how much I missed her these two days. She was never away from me like ever, this was her first trip without me, I mean second since I went to Vegas without her.

"Melly Mel ! Tara!  so good to see you finally! I missed you my babies"Mom said hugging both Tara and I and we smiled.

"Missed you too mom! But you didnt miss us more than Mel missed you"Tara said and I just smiled and hugged just me because I wanted to be in her arms for longer after two long days.

"Aww, well Im back baby, I wont leave you, you know I love you so much right? Both of you"Mom said and we nodded.

"I know mom and you're not leaving anymore right? You're working here no?"I asked her and she laughed.

"You're right, as the managing director of Anderson & Co, I will work here, but there will be small trips  but wont be long!"Mom said and I pouted. Aww great, she will travel more now! Im gonna need Harry more now! Speaking of Harry, we better go!

"Right! Time to go home"I said and now I took the trolley from her and pushed it towards my car. Tara helped me to put the luggages in the car before we got. I was driving, Mom next to me and Tara behind, we were listening to Mom telling us her adventures during her trip to the US. It was good to know she was enjoying her job and her life as well, she was finally moving on in life, not grieving about dad anymore , she was happy so I was happy to see her like that.

"Oh mom we have a biiiiig surprise for you at home!"Tara said and I secretely smiled widely thinking about the plan. Harry was gonna be here any moment. Cant wait to see mom's reaction when she will see him and hear the news.

"Will it explain why my daughter is smiling showing all her teeth?"Mom asked peeping at me so I immediately shut my moutu and tried not to smile which was very difficult.