Chapter Eight; Muerters

"What the hell is going on?!" Justice yelled as Angel yanked her along with him. 
One minute she was standing on the rooftop trying to figure out how Demetri had practically come back from the dead and the next she was being dragged through the college by a very serious Angel.

The college atrium was swarming with students who should've been on the way to their last lesson but instead they were all crowding around, most of them by the entrance.
Angel stopped next to Femi who was jumping up and down trying to peek over the crowd.

"What's happening?" He asked him.

"Fam I don't even know. Some madness is going on outside but they're not telling us nothing."

Angel looked down at Justice beside him and let out an exasperated sigh. Why the hell did Demetri have to go and do that? He was fucking everything up and in front of humans at that! Who the hell was going to explain this one? He dreaded to think what would happen when news of this got back to the realm. He knew his father would find some way to make this his fault and found himself getting a headache.

"Angel what the hell happened? Why is he ... HOW?" She hissed quietly.

"Not now." He said taking her arm again. He needed to get her out of there before Demetri came back showing off.
He was attempting to pull her through the crowd when she stopped mid step.

"Justice come--"
He turned to look behind him and there was Demetri with Justice's free arm in his hand.
She was looking up at him in shock and disbelief and pulled her hand out of Angel's grip.

Stepping forward, she gripped on to Demetri looking into his eyes just to make sure he was really there.
He looked down at her hands on him and gave her a warm smile.

"I'm fine Justice." He reassured her.

"But ... How did you ... You were-" She asked frantically patting down his chest.

Angel had had enough.

He wasn't sure why Demetri had showed up but he didn't like it. He didn't like the way he was looking at Justice and he didn't like that Justice was so concerned about him. It was innocent sure enough, but he didn't like it.

This time he wasted no time in grabbing Justice by the hand and yanking her.

"We're going." He stated.

"Hey!" She winced. "Angel wait!"

"For what? You don't need to-"

"WHERE IS SHE!!!!" Someone yelled.

The crowd parted and they only had to get a glimpse of the red hair to know who the voice belonged to.
For a split second Sephora's eyes moved from Angel to Justice and down to their joint hands. It only took another second for her to see red and lunge.
Justice knew she was coming for her and didn't know what else to do other than run in the other direction. Sephora was crazy. She didn't know what type of bodily harm the girl was about to inflict upon her but she wasn't sticking around to find out.

Too bad she wasn't fast enough.

She'd only gotten a few steps before she felt Sephora grab her by the hair and snap her back.

"AAAHHHH! GET OFF ME!" She screeched spinning around. Sephora let go but pushed herself up in her face.

"What? You think you can kiss MY man and get away with it? Do I look like a dickhead Justice?"

Justice's mouth opened in response but there was nothing she could say. How had she even found out?
While she was standing there mute, Vanessa and Michelle had managed to find their way through the crowd and stood beside Justice.