Chapter Three; Parties and Prophecies Part One

She saw a castle.
But it wasn't your typical princess in a fairytale castle. It was surrounded by darkness and not in the literal sense. She could almost feel it.
The subtle wind tickled the back of her neck, but that wasn't why she was shivering.
She stood at the tall iron gates, bags in her hands with her heart heavy. It was almost like she knew she would eventually have to go inside, but it was the last thing she wanted to do.
She felt a tear trickle down her face as she took a step forward and the gates opened before her.
As she was about to step inside she felt someone's hand on her elbow. The touch was so familiar and yet she couldn't figure out who it was.
"Please don't ..." The voice was barely a whisper but she could still sense the pain in it, the hurt it was laced with.
She wanted to turn around and see who the voice belonged to, but as she slowly began to look over her shoulder her vision blackened and they were gone.

Justice woke up with a start.

"What the hell was that ..." she whispered to herself.

She sighed and threw her head back against the pillow. This was the first time she'd had a dream like that which was confusing enough on it's own, but what was really baffling her was that Angel wasn't in it.
She vowed to ask him why that day when she got to college.

Speaking of college, it was turning into a nightmare.

Max had gone on holiday for a week and Angel followed justice EVERYWHERE. If she went to sit out the fields, he'd sit on the fields. If she wanted to hide out in the library, he'd follow her and ask who they were hiding from. She knew he was doing it because he enjoyed winding her up but she couldn't help but react to him. It had gotten so much worse when she'd found out that Sephora and Angel were now a "thing". So wherever Angel went, she followed too. And so did her crew.

The very thought of it had Justice slamming down her shower gel after she'd used it to lather herself up. It wouldn't have been so bad if Sephora wasn't constantly making little comments towards her. The girl angered her. There was no real reason for her to be a bitch but she did it anyway.

"Sorry J!"

The door burst open and Justice almost slipped in the tub when she jumped screaming. Yanking back the shower curtain she poked her head around to see who had violated her so early in the morning.

"Melody," she said narrowing her eyes at her sister. "There's a bathroom downstairs. Why are you using the toilet in here?!"

"Yeah well that beast is in there isn't he. As much as I'm sure he would've LOVED me to walk in on him, I'm not in the mood for more drama today."

Justice regarded her for a minute taking in the girl who she hadn't seen for weeks on end. Melody did this often. you would think she was apart of the circus the way she did her disappearing acts. The girl looked tired and worn out and from the looks of it, she'd done a very poor job of trying to cover a black eye with make up.

Sighing, Justice let go of the curtain and stepped back under the hot water.

"So who blacked your eye this time?" She asked casually.

She heard Melody huff in the background. "Ugh. Just some girl. I don't think she liked the fact that we were sharing her boyfriend."

"And how did she find out?"

"Well when it's happening right under your roof, it's kinda hard not to notice."

Justice sighed. She was always sighing in melody's presence. "Why are you like this Mel?"

"We can't all be like you," She said flushing. She stomped over to the sink and started washing her hands, ignoring the squeals of justice as the shower ran cold. "We can't all be little miss perfect."