"Reh", Aisha makes a pity face.

"Aish. Please.", he said with puppy eyes.

"Hello, may I speak to Ananya Singhania.", he said as the receptionist picks up the phone.

She has joined new and doesn't know that Ananya is attending office in MumbaI so she thinks she is on a leave.

"Sorry sir, she is on a leave for the past 2 weeks."

"Leave? Are you sure.", Sarah just told me 2 days back she was in a meeting.

"Yes sir. Anything else.", she asked.

"No thank you.", he cuts the call.

He gets even more worried. He tries calling her up but she does not pick up as she is in the shower. An expression of tension covers his face.

Aisha cannot see her friend so worried.

"Reh..are you ok?", Aisha was concerned.

"I just want to make sure she is alright."

"She is.", Aisha said sitting beside Rehan.

"How do you know?", he is shocked that Aisha spoke with so much confidence.

"You know why my first day at office was good and how my nervousness just flew away?"

"Aish, what the hell are you talking about?"

"Just because of Ananya. Now I know what changed you and help you be what you are now after returning from New York. All that you said in the launch today is extremely true. And the one thing I wished you said was her name when the reporter asked for her name. I really wished."

"Ananya? What have you understood Aisha? And how is she related to your first day?"

"Because my dear best friend, you current best friend is in Mumbai and I was with her the entire day. Not as cheerful as she was in New York but she is fine. And as much as you are worried for her, she is worried that you don't get worried."

"I'm so... But wait. If she is in Mumbai how come her parents don't know about it?"

"And how do you know they don't it.", Aisha asked.

"Because I just spoke to her mother this afternoon."

"Why?"

"What why? If I spoke to her, I spoke to her. Simple."

"You know you got to impress her not her mother."

"Aish. Stop it. Don't act as if I'm in love or something. Tell me why her parents don't know."

"Because you are in love."

"Her parents don't know because I'm in love? How does that make sense?"

"Idiot. Her parents don't know because she didn't tell them."

"Why?"

"She is not my girlfriend to know so much.", Aisha says hitting him on his head.

"Neither mine."

"But I wish she was.", she says joining both her hands like a kid dreaming.

"Aisha. Could you please call her up?"

"OK wait anything for your love story. My friend."

"It's not a love story and don't you tell her. She'll fire you. She is your boss anyway."

"I can tell you anyway.", She said mimicking him.

She called Ananya and she picked it up as she is back from shower. She finds Rehan's missed call and decides to call him after Aisha's call.

"Hello, hey Aisha.", she said picking up the phone and simultaneously drying her hair in front of the mirror.

"Hello......Helllo.", nobody spoke from the other side.

Rehan asked for the hotel where she is staying and gestured Aisha that he is taking his phone to meet her. Aisha, still wanting to have a love story between her best friend and boss couldn't say no definitely.

"Heya Ananya.", he finally speaks getting a bit closer to her hotel.

"Rehan. Hey."

"Heya, Why didn't you pick up my call in the morning and also a few hours ago and for that matter from a month you are ignoring me."

"You know I am a bit detached like you.", she uses the word he always uses "detached"

"Oh really.", he reached her floor.

"Yes. Actually yaa sorry I was in office.", she knows he must be thinking New York office.

"Lies", he saying ringing the bell.

"One second there is someone at the door.", she walked towards the door to open it and finds Rehan there.

"Lies. You were ignoring me. You lied to me. Why Ananya?", he barged inside, closes the door and throws Aisha's phone on the bed and walks towards Ananya.

"I didn't. You asked me where I was I said I was in office."

"Aisha told me you were with her."

"I was with her in the office.", she emphasized on each word.

"But you didn't tell me you were in Mumbai.", he runs his one hand around her waist leading her to the wall behind.

"You never asked me.", she tries to push him away.

"And why are you here?", his tone turns angry.

"What happened? What's wrong? Why are you angry?"

"Why are you here? Why do you want to know what is going on my life?", she is angry and also a tear rolls down her eye.

(Tada...I hope you enjoyed the double update today. Finally Rehan came to know where Ananya isohel is relieved. Do you think he has feelings rising for Ananya? If yes do you think he will receive the same from Ananya's side? And why did her tone and behaviour changed as soon as Rehan ran his hand around her? Is she scared of the closeness?

Wait for the next update to know.

Till then

Share, Comment and Vote.

Hit that star down.)