Sandra noticed the blank expression on Regina's face and laughed.

"Too soon?"

"Yes definitely too soon."

Christian had mentioned the possibility of having another child after Jasmine's first birthday but Regina brushed him off. She had no idea why everyone was so baby crazy when she was so deeply in love with her daughter. Regina didn't know if her heart was big enough to love another child like she could her first.

****

"Where are you off to now?" Quincy asked as he looked up from the documents Racheal had brought over for him to go over.

"To see my niece,"

"Why are you so obsessed with Regina and her baby?"

"Because she's our sister Quincy. Don't you want to get to know your big sister?"

"No not really, I don't see any benefit from opening up old wounds and that's exactly what you're doing."

"I don't know when you got that stick shoved up your butt, but you need to consult a doctor about getting it removed. Regina is our sister-"

"-half-sister." Quincy said interrupting her and Racheal rolled her eyes.

"You know what, I am not about to argue with you over this. I am going to see my sister and my niece, just email me the revisions when you are done." Racheal turned on her heels and walked out of the office shaking her head at her hopeless brother.

When she reached the Regina's house she could hear Jasmine's crying from the door. She was about to ring the doorbell when a haggard looking Christian opened the door.

"Hey Racheal, I saw you drive up."

"Hi brother-in-law, what's wrong with my princess?" she asked as she shrugged off her coat as she stepped in to the house.

"She's been a bit cranky since we brought her back from the doctor's visit."

"How did it go?"

"Great, nothing bad to report." Christian said as he led Racheal in to the living room where Regina was trying to rock Jasmine to sleep. Regina looked up and noticed her sister and a huge grin spread across her face as Christian took Jasmine from her and took her to the nursery.

"Hey sissy," Racheal said as she sat next to Regina and kissed her cheek.

"It's about time you made it over. Where have you been?" Regina frowned, she had become used to seeing Racheal on a weekly basis and talking to her almost every day. After the baby was born she felt as if there was a bit of distance between them.

"I've been busy with the new line and coming up with new designs. Plus I figured you don't need me hovering over you while you're trying to get this whole mom thing together."

"Don't be silly...I missed you." Regina said linking their arms together.

"I missed you too. So, how is it being a mommy?"

"Wonderful, exhausting, nerve-wracking, interesting, complicated, I could go on but you get the idea." She said and Racheal laughed.

"Yeah I do. I showed mother the pictures of Jasmine and she said that she looks just like you."

"Yeah my dad said the same thing."

An awkward silence fell over them, which was unusual because they always found things to talk about. Regina knew that Racheal wanted to talk about Melanie, she always became a little uncomfortable before bringing her up.